https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4781&p=61443#p61443 ----------------------------------- Cristianita Mon 30 Oct, 2017 19:11 Re: How Did You Get Here? Why Are You Here? ----------------------------------- [list][*]Q. How did you get here in this site the first time? [list][*]A. About five years ago, a friend of mine opened an icyphoenix forum to test it. We had already a ptc's forum, so we were looking for other type of forum; but at that time I didn't want to prove it, because I was not ready to manage this forum, I had not any code knowledge.[/list] [*]Q. Why are you here? [list][*]A. About two years ago, I found a friend's forum. I've found out that this is an icyphoenix forum, and noticed they have a private area. I needed a private biblical support area to my forum too, and at that time I couldn't get this privacity in my forum. So I decided to change my forum to Icyphoenix.[/list] [*]Q. Did you find what you were looking for? [list][*]A. Well, I am having some issues, which sometimes are a little difficult to solve because my bad English. But here are good friends willing to help me so I can tell you that I've found what I was looking for.[/list][/list]