https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10146&p=62137#p62137 ----------------------------------- mort Thu 16 Jan, 2020 08:59 Re: Turning A Games Platform Into Something Else? ----------------------------------- Hi MG, No I'm not distributing it or being hosted anywhere either - And I don't want to flog a dead horse in the short time that SWF files will be playable on-line. :shock: The video from TED just about sums it up - So many choices it's harder to make a choice, and then one has to wonder if any of the other choices would have been better? :mrorange: I know there are third-party programs to run SWF, but whether or not they link to adobe to work - I have no idea? but I may just download a few and turn off the modem and find out........ :lol: I think the biggest problem is that continuing to work on it and improve it with device compatible themes etc when one can see the current availability of games shrinking - one has to ask [b][i]WHY BOTHER?[/i][/b] And the last thing is [b]Are people going to turn to installing third-party software just to play games on computer when they can already play html games on most all forms of OS's?[/b] :doc: