https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=777&p=6305#p6305 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 07 Jan, 2007 00:56 Icy Phoenix - New Domain ----------------------------------- Hi All and Happy New Year! In Italy we say: new year... new life... :lol_flag: Well... it tooks me two days to move everything to this new domain, but now we officially have a new home and most important a new project name. The new project name as you may have noticed is [b]Icy Phoenix[/b], I hope you like it. :wink: We have several new things here, and it will take a bit for me and the Staff to make sure that everything is running fine... if you notice something that is not working or working incorrectly, please contact me. As I promised I'll release a beta version of the new project in this days... I have a package ready, but I've just noticed a couple of things that still need to be fixed... so I'll post the link hopefully tomorrow. :wink: Regarding Icy Phoenix, you will see here the new template which is going to be (with some adjustments) the final one... we will create a poll to rate this theme. You will also notice some new sections regarding my mods: as most of you already know, I've created some mods for phpBB which I was supporting on my site... but now I have decided to move everything regarding phpBB world here, so all the technical things are discussed on this site and mg.com may come back to its origin... :wink: Finally I would like to thank all the Staff for having helped me in these months, and some of them directly contributed in the creation and testing of the new package. You will notice that some of them have been promoted... :wink: Thank you all, and enjoy the new site. [i]Luca Libralato[/i]