https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=798&p=9308#p9308 ----------------------------------- darkone Wed 28 Feb, 2007 22:29 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.0.5.5 Beta ----------------------------------- Well... searching the forums/google for the latest version of FAP and getting it too work with ezPortalPlus. And look what I find :mryellow: A portal with FAP integrated in .... can't beat that. And I have been looking over the icyphoenix.com site for an hour or so and very impressed and when I get home this evening I will replace my portal with this one. Yes I know its a beta but it has the features I wanted and don't mind reinstalling and some bugs. For the next month or so I am just configuring and building and learning the file structure and how to update the files so I might be a good canidate for the installing this. But congratz too the whole icyphoenix team so far this is looking real nice and I like this skin too. With the file size of 1.0.5.5 I take it is one big package and no further downloading of files? And what do I need to do to be able to have access to the 1.0.6.6 bug fix patch that was released? Looking forward to seeing this project grow and hey maybe by tomorrow I might have something to add to the look at my site area. Thanks for the dedication and what I am most happy about is that I think I have found a portal that has almost everything I need in it. I looked at that hacks page of the mods included and was in awe on how you got them all to work together. And here i am struggling hard on just getting FAP into ezPortalPlus :) Later.... D1