Icy Phoenix

Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Icy Phoenix Goes SVN 

Today I've tried to install the new version. First with a clean install without any problem. Then I have try to upgrade from an 1.2.7.34, and even if with some difficult, finally I've been succesfull with upgrade, but there is only big probelm with topic & post. All forum appears in forum.php and all topics appears in viewforum, but when I click to one of this I receive this error:

The topic or post you requested does not exist

I watch on DB and all seems to be ok. The old tables has been backupped, and in the new table posts all seems to be on his place. I try to disable the URL rewrite, to sync topic&post, but the error still remain. With old SVN version I never had similiar problems. I think it's related to posts and posts_text tables merge. Someone has tried to upgrade from an old version?

andrea75Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

andrea75 wrote: [View Post]
Today I've tried to install the new version. First with a clean install without any problem. Then I have try to upgrade from an 1.2.7.34, and even if with some difficult, finally I've been succesfull with upgrade, but there is only big probelm with topic & post. All forum appears in forum.php and all topics appears in viewforum, but when I click to one of this I receive this error:

I watch on DB and all seems to be ok. The old tables has been backupped, and in the new table posts all seems to be on his place. I try to disable the URL rewrite, to sync topic&post, but the error still remain. With old SVN version I never had similiar problems. I think it's related to posts and posts_text tables merge. Someone has tried to upgrade from an old version?

i haved similar problem on fresh install with last version  , but MG now updated it
but he told me to run just this
Quote:
INSERT INTO `phpbb_forums_rules` (`forum_id`, `rules`) VALUES (1, '');

so this solved The topic or post you requested does not exist

maybe if you wish u can try it also ....

LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Limun wrote: [View Post]
andrea75 wrote: [View Post]

i haved similar problem on fresh install with last version  , but MG now updated it
but he told me to run just this
Quote:
INSERT INTO `phpbb_forums_rules` (`forum_id`, `rules`) VALUES (1, '');

so this solved The topic or post you requested does not exist

maybe if you wish u can try it also ....

I had the same problem. With the solution of Limun, I can write in the topics.

Team "Dutch"

?If you have accomplished all that you have planned for yourself, you have not planned enough."

HarimauSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

The problem was in the update script. If you still have the problem, you can download the new update from SVN.

Thanks to MG for solution!

andrea75Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Version of Icy Phoenix:    1.2.15.42

modcp

can any moderator or admin check it on this site ?

Back to topPage bottom

Same Version on IP.com (1.2.15.42)

And "Moderator Control Panel" is working on IP.com

Don't know what your problem could be.

TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

TheSteffen wrote: [View Post]
Same Version on IP.com (1.2.15.42)

And "Moderator Control Panel" is working on IP.com

Don't know what your problem could be.

Thank you Steffen  

anybody else have this problem ?

Back to topPage bottom

Hello, i have some problems with the latest SVN. I tried to install it on my guild site, since hosting was saying the old IP was too resource-heavy. All went almost fine (well except the forum-rules bug mentioned above). But, after deleting styles folder that i uploaded for error, the site homepage now is blank with blank source.
Is there anything i can do? I've tried to reupload the entire IP SVN but there's exactly the same situation, while on other scripts all works fine.

P.S. Site is: www.nightwindguild.com

Thanks in advance

Markuz NightwindSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

No support for SVN

But maybe its this one.
Take a look into config.php and change

define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);

to

define('IP_INSTALLED', true);

Back to topPage bottom

SVN updated to the beta candidate version.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

SVN for lang_german updated to the beta candidate version.

Back to topPage bottom

SVN for lang_spanish updated to beta candidate version

novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

The fields in phpbb_users (or ip_users ...) related to activity mod are not created by the database upgrade (had to do it manually)

default language is 'italian' while should be 'english' (it doesn't work without a manual change)

tormentorSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

tormentor wrote: [View Post]
The fields in phpbb_users (or ip_users ...) related to activity mod are not created by the database upgrade (had to do it manually)

default language is 'italian' while should be 'english' (it doesn't work without a manual change)

Hi,
can you please be more detailed about this?

I can't understand what you mean.

Thanks.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Se fai un upgrade da un database già esistente, i fields relativi alla activity mod non vengono creati nella tabella _users

La tabella _config viene creata dallo script con il linguaggio italiano

La activity mod, se attivata, produce un errore relativo alla chiamata ad una funzione non esistente quando cerca di aggiornare le statistiche, la funzione e' in un file diverso da quello incluso in newscore.php

La cash mod non funziona, le "currencies" vengono create nel database ma sono invisibili e non riconosciute nel pannello di amministrazione

Se cancelli l'ultimo utente, l'ultimo utente rimane "guest", probabilmente (ma non ho verificato) perche' il dato rimane nella cache (e' sparito da solo dopo circa un giorno).

Se si utilizza la URL_REWRITE alcuni thumbnails dell'album, almeno nei block della pagina principale, si incasinano mostrando la descrizione dell'immagine invece del thumbnail. Non ho capito perchè, dovrebbe capitare se la descrizione e' molto lunga. Ho risolto usando il titolo invece della descrizione come ALT (il titolo e' corto e la descrizione potrebbe essere invece molto lunga).

Il caching delle immagini dell'album ha smesso di funzionare, non so perche'   , aspetto la versione definitiva...

Se non sbaglio i vari viewtopic dovrebbero essere diversi se si installa la cash mod e la activity mod, non vengono mostrati ne i trophies ne le currencies

Non so quanto valga la pena di includere la cash mod e la activity mod e non un pacchetto dedicato a parte, andare a cercare dove si bloccano e' parecchio complicato...

Ho scritto solo perchè magari sono cose che ti sono sfuggite, so che la SVN non e' supportata...

L'ho installata perchè mi interessava molto il subBlue, poi aspetto la versione definitiva per aggiornare i files e il database

Se ti e' possibile, sarebbe utile estendere il "Replace In Posts" anche ai titoli e all'album, nel passaggio da sql 4 a sql 5 mi sono portato dietro diversi caratteri "strani" che ho dovuto editare a mano...

Ciao e grazie

tormentorSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List