here is the second patch of Icy Phoenix 18.104.22.168 which will upgrade your version to 22.214.171.124b.
The purpose of this patch is mainly to fix an XSS vulnerability kindly reported by Saif El-Sherei and also to fix a couple of bugs reported by users on CMS and KB.
How to install this patch:
- Make a full backup, both files and DB
- Download the patch from the link below
- Extract the package on your hard disk
- Copy the install folder in the root of your website
- Launch install/database_update.php
- Upload all files into your website by replacing old ones (please note that you may have customized some files like constants.php or lang_main_settings.php, and you may want to update them before uploading)
- Enjoy your updated website!
There are two different downloads, one with only changed files since version 126.96.36.199a (first link below) and one with changed files since version 188.8.131.52 (second link below).
Icy Phoenix 184.108.40.206b - Patch
|Description:||Icy Phoenix 220.127.116.11b - Patch|
Icy Phoenix 18.104.22.168b - Cumulative Patch
|Description:||Icy Phoenix 22.214.171.124b - Cumulative Patch From 126.96.36.199|
Should you experience any kind of error, please report in the support forum.