Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Manticore Design 

This is an old design' I started like 3 years ago. The theme was based for an on-line game's legion (the game storyboard was about antic Greece) turning around the mythical creature: the Manticore.

Before showing some screens, I just want to warn you about an important point: this is NOT a completed design' at all ! Due to my quit from the game years ago, I never ended up this theme and it was just left around on my computer. Yesterday, a friend just wanted me to host him a forum and the style was good for him so I gave him and I also share here the main ideas I used for it and hope it may inspire you in your future design' (or not ? ^^).

Anyway, let's start the screen gallery:

Ps: even on this last screenshot I didn't modified enough the CSS to fit the theme ha ha ^^

You'll find the demo (or live) version » HeRe «
If you try to check some more advanced pages, you'll see that I really never ended up this theme
The main ideas of it were to set a new header (RP/Gamer-like), set a customised & thematic navigation bar (just below the header) and add real borders to the forums, blocks & so.

The theme was started from Frozen Phoenix I think, it's just too old for me to remember this kind of details xD It was kinde of a mess to set borders on every page because I didn't really understood the advice MG gave me at that time about setting it globally via the .CFG, anyway...

For those interested, I'm thinking about a new design' based on this one and the one from my Project Aelyon which would end up in starting from scratch (or rewriting most of the files) to make things lot easier =( It's not for soon anyway ^^

I hope you'll like it ^^

manticore.rar
Description: The Design (available for latest GIT release) 
Download
Filename: manticore.rar
Filesize: 844.62 KB
Downloaded: 290 Time(s)

Last edited by Yros on Sat 22 Oct, 2011 18:36; edited 2 times in total 
YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Manticore Design 

Any chance of a copy of that?  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Sure, I attached it in my first post You're free to use it as you please. You'll see that I really didn't finished it but anyway... ^^

YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks yros,

I'll see if I can turn it into a games theme with something else I already did here as the base.

http://ozigames.net/arcade/

And WoW them at the starting stalls - - -  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List