Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post MMORPG "Guild" Site 

This site is used for out of game communications for our in-game Corporation/Alliance for the MMORPG, EVE Online. The reason why I put the apostrophe's for guild in the title, is because they aren't called guilds, as in the sense of World of Warcraft, but corporations, though they pretty much act the same way. The biggest difference is the alliance aspect, where corporations join together for a common goal under the same banner, while still allowing for each corporation to hold it's own identity.

If you notice anything that could be changed to make it easier for new people coming to the site to gather the info needed to join up in-game, please let me know. I could probably use the help, since this is my very first live website.

By the way, I'm Roku Kotaki at my site. It's my character's name in-game.

http://www.eve-kotaki.com

arectorSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: MMORPG "Guild" Site 

It is a great game, but I only play it with test accounts since I cannot afford it. The bad thing of EVE Online is that you have to pay for playing for some time...

novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List