Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post TFAMB.com Aka Tattoo Flash Artists Message Board 

My board is dedicated to Tattoo Flash Artists, Tattoo Artists, and Tattoo Art Entusiasts. We develope custom Tattoo Images for people looking for that one special image to be placed permanently on their skin. We also are trying to educate the public and possibly help up and coming Tattoo Artists learn the right way the 1st time.

We are not lost on the General Arts though, we just have a tattoo twist about ourselves. We also support painters, photographers, musicians. Artists in General are more than welcome. And the integration into TFAMB.com. these Artists have the ability to sell their works, ON THEIR TERMS. The TFAMB.com Main Site can also provide with yearly subscription memberships to the Main Site (not the Forum as that is free), POP Email Addresses and sub-domain hosting. Think of it as a whole community of Artists selling thier wares. No matter what the Art is you can sell it there, as long as you have made it and you want to sell it that is.

This also all adds up to someone being able to go there try and find their Image or Art piece to purchase, and if they are unable to find one, actually contact an artist and commision them to have one created. No matter what the medium or subject matter. As long as there is an artist in that field you can contact them through the Forum and have one on ones with them to develope your perfect image or art product.

The Main Site is located at
TFAMB.com,
this has a Navigation bar that directs you to the forum at
TFAMB.com The Forum.

It is however advisable to go through the Main Site as this lends to a whole integration with the Forum and The Main Site. The site has only been up a couple of days so there isn't much there yet but it is getting there in leaps and bounds and there are huge plans in the works.

Again of you are Enthusiast or an Artist, go there, register, login, meet, greet, share and show....you are more than welcome here.

And as some of us say in the Forum.....

Welcome to the Asylum...The Lunatics have taken over.......

TFAMB.com aka Tattoo Flash Artists Message Board

sparrzSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: TFAMB.com Aka Tattoo Flash Artists Message Board 

nice forum, in my opinio the clock is better if is into a block with the borders  

sonoangeloSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

sonoangelo wrote: [View Post]
nice forum, in my opinio the clock is better if is into a block with the borders  

Thanx sonoangelo, I will use that suggestion and change that rght up....any more tips???

Back to topPage bottom

in my opinio is ok now i love dark template  

sonoangeloSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

sonoangelo wrote: [View Post]
in my opinio is ok now i love dark template  

Thanx again although I cannot take credit for the template itself, it is aphrodite_black. But the logos I certainly can.

If you ever need one done up drop me a line....and hey if you are ever looking to have a tattoo image done for yourself, or any other kind of image really....you know where to go know to get real hard working artists to create your image, and anyting we can make, can be digitized and resized for your needs....You might just be surprised what we can actually come up with there.

Back to topPage bottom

nice, but the site is quite slow...

z3d0Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

z3d0 wrote: [View Post]
nice, but the site is quite slow...

Thanx I noticed that, and I am trying to find out why, but I have been unable to figure it out so far.....

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List