Re: Forum Update Completed
Thanks Guys for the Feedback and Suggested Changes.
Joshua203: Thanks for the Images, But to be honest, My forum will always be Dark Black or Dark Gray.
It's an extension of my pumpkin carving Pattern business. And the Mocks that I post really POP with the dark back ground.
: Your Right and thanks So much for the Feedback.
1) CAP Letter (in Forum - URL) I think I may need to Setup a Re-Direct (after the change) (- Too Many people have it bookmarked as (/Forum)
And also other sections of my Main Site (i.e /Patterns).
2) I think this is personal taste (I also like it with the boarder) It makes it look like it's part of the overall Style/Forum.
Didn't want to look like it's just sitting above the rest of the layout.
3) Bottom Boarder - Yeah I see what you mean, I'll look into that as a change.
4) Table on bottom I fixed that last night, I do like the info for the past 24 hours.
So I moved it in the Stats Section. (instead of it's own box) this is a MOD, and yes looking at it after your post,
It BROKE the bottom of the Style.
5) I switched the Icons - Yep makes a lot more sense now (Read/Unread) -- Thanks for that.
So the Pumpkin Glows now with un-read messages.
6) on the Validation - I will clean up what I can, But it looks like most of the error codes are from installed Mods.
And I'm not Comfy screwing around with that code. And the report is showing like one bad symbol in a code string.
Some of the errors shown are also questionable.
yeah that would really be Helpful - My Entire Site is based on Halloween/pumpkin carving.
Always Fun dealing with my web host to go from VPS to super fast Dedicated Just for October.
Also thanks for the animated Gif Below - Already saved and will add either on the Forum on Main Site.
Thanks Guys !!