Desktop Show Off


Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
I resume this topic showing my own desktop...

desktop

It's based on Ubuntu Natty Narwhal 11.04. ;)

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off

Mine's pretty boring, but here you go.

edit: I don't know why it's not showing up...the code is in it...

h t t p : / / w w w .icyphoenix.com/files/posted_images/9856/untitled.png

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
You mean you don't see the image?

Also not on your other account? :roll:

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
Joshua. remember some of the new features??

new users under a certain number of posts, links and images?

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
You mean you don't see the image?

Also not on your other account? :roll:


He is a new user... so he can't post URL in messages... ;) BCRossi5, this a new antispam feature. You have to send at least 5 posts to send URL.

The only strange thing is that even if he posted his first message, in his profile the number of posts is 0..... :?

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
andrea75 wrote: [View Post]
The only strange thing is that even if he posted his first message, in his profile the number of posts is 0..... :?

All posts in "Off Topic" are not counted

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
TheSteffen wrote: [View Post]
andrea75 wrote: [View Post]
The only strange thing is that even if he posted his first message, in his profile the number of posts is 0..... :?

All posts in "Off Topic" are not counted


Ops.... I didn't know it.... :oops:

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
spydie wrote: [View Post]
Joshua. remember some of the new features??

new users under a certain number of posts, links and images?


Well yes I remember that but IMHO these would have something to do with posting them ..NOT viewing them

On top of that ...this is an internal URL not an outside link

Subject: Re: Desktop Show Off
Here's mine.

screenshot_1

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Page 5 of 5


  
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You can download files
You cannot post calendar events

   

This is a "Lo-Fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Powered by Icy Phoenix based on phpBB
Design by DiDiDaDo

Generation Time: 0.1119s (PHP: -34% SQL: 134%)
SQL queries: 14 - Debug On - GZIP Enabled