Icy Stats, Script To Control Access To Your Site For IP

Subject: Icy Stats, Script To Control Access To Your Site For IP
As per title, let me know guys if you want it.

Because I noticed that now all open source script for stats are not updated to who knows what reason, I decided to put me under and make one with the features of IP, all integrated without slamming and have different and / or divided .

The script will record virtually everything useful, for use on the same DB that you use for your Board, inputs, referer, browser, operating system and more.

E 'can there be a division for days, but that in the most.

For now it remains a project for my site, which, if required will be issued as a mod and if supported by yourself (do not think evil, do not want money, Open Source IP is and will remain so this script), thanks to your feedback and Bug reporting.

Why it's worth? Groped I want to do, I fear permitting, like a script, not equal to PHP Stats, in order to be comprehensive about what you want to record. I will give the opportunity to choose what to record and what does not, of course, creates blocks to use the statistics throughout the site, and a system for recording fast and clean.

After the explanation, for now I do not have a preview, is a work in running a local step with others that I have.

I continue to say and when to release or let it go and do something for me?

Please answer yes, no or depends (specify why) :mrblue:

Subject: Re: Icy Stats, Script To Control Access To Your Site For IP
Sounds really interesting...

I look forward to seeing it become available

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DWho wrote: [View Post]
Sounds really interesting...

I look forward to seeing it become available

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

+1. It would be great not only to record how many times has each browser, or each ip, or each OS accesed the website, but also the linking between all of the data, as it is displayed on the viewonline.php page for the mods, and making that data ONLY aviable to mods and higher.

Profile PM  
Thanks guys. :mrblue:

Here is a small screen of the work done up to now (unfortunately working from morning to evening and do everything in cuttings of time).

21125522.th

To record the statistics simply add an include the common.php file in the root of the site.

Up to now will be recorded only a few details:
Username if logged in (with related links, color group, etc.), otherwise it displays "Guest" IP address, Refererrer if there is, time, browser, OS and page visited.

This is also the paging of content, you can choose how many cells display on every page.

For now, half the structure is without tables, I will do table-less.

:mrblue:

Brilliant... this is looking really good....

great job...

I cannot wait

Nice job, keep it up!

Page 1 of 1