Inactive User
Subject: 1500
This is post number 1500 for me and it's a sure sign of misspent time looking after other peoples problems, when I could have been wasting it somewhere else. :mryellow: :mrgreen: :mryellow:

Subject: Re: 1500
You have so many things to write... :wink:

I would like to thank you for your precious contributions so far here.

You have helped many users by providing support, MODs and styles... you have helped me in the development by finding bugs, and provide fixes for many mispelled or wrong translations. You are an asset for this project, and I really hope that 1500 is just a Check Point for you.

Thank you Lopalong.

Cheers. :beer:

Off Topic
:
I have read the original version of the post, and I would just like to say that proSilver hasn't been ported to emulate phpBB 3... I have just used that template as a default one for some weeks to check that it was working fine (or almost fine), and as you have noticed I have then coded a new template to replace the default one. I would like to have one official template per release...

• Icy Phoenix 1.0 had MG Autumn (IP 1.0 has been never released officially)
  • Icy Phoenix 1.1 and 1.2 had Icy Phoenix template
  • Icy Phoenix 1.3 has Frozen Phoenix
  • Next Icy Phoenix X.X (if ever released) will have a new one... which currently is Milky Orange

So I really want Icy Phoenix to have its own identity...

proSilver has been ported for (among the others) two main reasons:
  • I needed to study that template, because under certain point of views it is really well coded and has many interesting things which comply with SEO, W3C, navigation and modern styling techniques.
  • I wanted to have a different base of templates to make sure Icy Phoenix styles system is flexible enough to deal with a complete different set of TPL files (different concepts... tableless things... and so on).

I have also edited the proSilver to reflect my tastes and I didn't import it as a 1 to 1 clone. :wink:

The same stands for some phpBB 3 code. I have ported the code that I think will improve performances... not the whole core code. Of course a lot is still to be done... :wink:

weldone Lopa :drink_02:

Thanks for your help Lopalong :drink_02:

Profile PM  
I´ll have a beer with you aswell Lopa.

Everytime interressting then you give tip´s and solutions

Inactive User
To my Fan Club - I say a BIG thanks! :mrviolet:

To those I have been a little harsh with, you probably deserved it at the time. :censored:

But! grudges are insidious things and not something I subscribe to. Maybe we'll do better from here on in. :mricy:

Thanks and that's a great milestone. I will remain calm while saying, thanks for all the help you provide for everyone, and all the help to MG who needs sharp debuggers like you......

:mricy:

Inactive User
gearhead wrote: [View Post]
I will remain calm.

Did I say something somewhere? :mrgreen:

A lot of the problems is GH, we tend to try to help too much when we should have been in bed 6 hours ago. ;)

gearhead wrote: [View Post]

And all the help to MG who needs sharp debuggers like you......

Not sure if I'm a debugger or a debugger without the "de"? :mryellow:

First: Log off and turn your PC off.
2nd: Go to bed

We need you to get some sleep, there's still fun type work to do around here.......

and.......I shall remain calm-yes-you paid me a compliment the other day, that I was calm and not screeching---

thanks and good night.

All of us need some sleep... that is why I only jump here from time to time. :mricy:

Page 1 of 1