Icy Phoenix

Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Anyone Interested In Translating A Non-icy Lang File For Me? 

hi mort, if you need Grece translation, I can try to translate it ...  

CostaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Hey Costa!  

Would be appreciated and I'll PM you a link to the file.  

But what I really need to do now is to start a forum (If I could only find some decent software) j/k  

I'm having a lot of fun with this and for anyone who wants to contribute can have everything that I've done, and that includes MG too. (I don't mean throwing MG in with it!)

We could link to each other and maybe take over the internet - Pigs might fly too!

But I think the most important thing I have to do now is to create a support forum, where anyone who wants to get involved can.

Limun, has already given me a Croatian interpretation, and for that I  am ever grateful - But if your only language is English, it does create some problems.

I Mean!

croatian

All Double-Dutch to me!  

j/k Limun... Boom!

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

mort wrote: [View Post]

Limun, has already given me a Croatian interpretation, and for that I  am ever grateful - But if your only language is English, it does create some problems.

I Mean!

croatian

All Double-Dutch to me!  

j/k Limun... Boom!

oh i see that šđžćč working perfectly  

what is the url of this site ?
is it your game site where i m registred because i dont see that page from screenshoot

LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Limun wrote: [View Post]

oh i see that šđžćč working perfectly  

One of us must have done something right!  

Quote:

what is the url of this site ?
is it your game site where I'm registered because I don't see that page from screen-shot

[http://127.0.0.1/all_sweat_and_tears.sob]  

And that site you're on is about Beta v1 and I think I've just about completed Beta v658?   And I'm not looking forward to upgrading that site - because it's going to be a lot of manual work.

And the reason you can't see that page is because it's the Admin template.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

And the reason you can't see that page is because it's the Admin template.

aha ok  

Back to topPage bottom

In the next two or three days I want to bring this thing to a stop and set it all up properly on the internet. And that means a Public Release type set-up and go on from there.

If I keep playing with it - It'll never happen.

So stand by, because when I do it - and if you don't have better things to do - I'll post the details and make you an Admin and you can peruse the whole thing - Maybe have a bit of fun?

Tomorrow - Icy Phoenix has to put in place - Then the rest - So if you don't hear from me for the next few days - I'll be like MG - On walkabout while I do it.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I've finally installed PSpad on my new tablet (still without a wifi connection) and copied the latest langfile to it, so I hope in the comming week I can get myself to make a start on the Duth translation

I hope a tablet will be easier to handle in bed than a laptop  

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

You're a good man Josh,

Because you haven't started, please download it again because I've just updated it 28/01 with the language converted to arrays.

To everyone else - This doesn't affect what you have, as I'll convert them all when you have finished.

Now I got to put it all together.  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Okay everyone, to make things a bit clearer, I have some good news and some bad news regarding where everything is up to!

The bad news is - I took MG's advice and converted the whole shebang to $lang['vars and created arrays for the language files.

The good news is, It doesn't affect what you are doing.  

As I'm just about to launch my Icy Phoenix site and brag about it in the "Check my site out thread", I don't want you to, and neither do I expect you to do things twice.

So if you make available by PM or whatever the files you are currently working on, when you have finished - I'll convert them and send them back to you so that you can have the honour of uploading them and attaching all of your credits and everything else that you deserve without having to be stuffed around re-doing something that you never signed up to in the first place.

Again, Thanks guys for what you are doing, the World is a better place with people like you.  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Again, Thanks guys for what you are doing, the World is a better place with people like you.  
If I knew I'd live long enough to see you say that :p.

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Yeah! Well I wasn't actually referring to you Informpro - But I'll add you to the list of "Dedicated Helpers" That when they die will have special place in heaven as Angels of Mercy.

And if you believe that - You also believe in the tooth fairy.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

hey mort why dont you try something like this
http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4899

Back to topPage bottom

Because it's not phpBB, even though It's starting to look like it in the files, it works a lot differently.

I put it aside for a couple of days while I was setting up IP on XAMPP, and as a matter of fact - I'm uploading it right now, and will finish it off tomorrow.

Now back the Arcade - The lang switcher works fine on every page except the footer and that only happens on the index page at index.php without any arguments or actions? It's probably because of the way the footer is loaded without qualification each time one goes back to the index itself. So what I need to have a look at is do I need to add or redefine something in the footer before it loads.

Dunno, one of life's little mysteries that I'll have another look at in the next couple of days when I can take a fresh approach to it.

Anyway, thanks for the link and the thought - Cheers!  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Can you send me the new file so I can continue from that one?

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

MG,

I think it would be better if you stick with what you have because then I will know where everyone is up to. There are not many extras in the New file, but I have it sorted with separate blocks as "New" and "New-New" and If I throw them out there, it's going to make it difficult to keep track of what has been merged and what hasn't.

You may have an easy way of keeping track of these things - But multi-tasking is not one of my better abilities at the moment.  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List