Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Winding Up Bitza Games Old - In The Middle And New Lang Vars. 

MG is right, again - But then again - he's pretty good at Multi-Tasking too - Which is one of my lesser attributes.

Fella's, I've been adding things to the my playground - Country flags, report bad comments and broken games, Category image drop-down selection for a new template I've designed, cookies, sessions, add forum link to Nav-Bar, password too short, user-name too long - And a few other things etc.

And what's been happening is that some of you have the original Lang Script, and some have the "Middle" script, but none have the latest complete or latest one.

So here I'll try to bring you all up to date in the simplest possible way.

Some of you have two scripts, but the all_settings.cfg is only part of the old script anyway that I've cut out to make it much like IP's Main Settings. - So nothing changes there.

The language_vars.cfg has changed considerably and has been converted to arrays - But I don't want you to attempt trying or doing that either, or merging the new with the old etc.

All I need is just for you to do the language strings as you have them and as you see them and post the finished file(s) here, and I'll fix the rest and get them back to you so that you can post them at bitza games if you wish.

And could you please add the "New" strings below "Above" the <?php in the language_vars.cfg so that I'll know exactly where to find them.

// Start New New - - - ONLY FOR Limun, MG, The Steffen, Joshua, Costa, jefazo666
Spoiler: [ Show ]
// End New New - - - ONLY FOR Limun, MG, The Steffen, Joshua, Costa, jefazo666

// Start "Old" New - - ONLY FOR Limun, MG, The Steffen
Spoiler: [ Show ]
// End "Old" New - - ONLY FOR Limun, MG, The Steffen

Thanks fella's - And I'll promise to stop for a while - If I can just get this devil off my shoulder.!  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Winding Up Bitza Games Old - In The Middle And New Lang Vars. 

i m sorry mort but i m not sure what i have to do  

LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Sorry Mate, as I already have your translation, it's different for you.

But if you can translate both of the above scripts for me and zip them together for me, I'll add them to your existing file and finish off.  

PS: I don't think it would be wise just to post the changes, because if I cut and paste them - - I'm not sure if it will work out.

Thanks, Limun.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

mort wrote: [View Post]

But if you can translate both of the above scripts for me and zip them together for me, I'll add them to your existing file and finish off.  

no problem ... i will translate them and zip them here  

here man

mort.zip
Description:  
Download
Filename: mort.zip
Filesize: 1.37 KB
Downloaded: 230 Time(s)

Edited by Limun, Sun 17 Feb, 2013 07:22: Added zip
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks Limun I just got it - and will send the whole thing back you as a finished file that you can post at Bitza.

But I have a question - - - Do you ever sleep?  

Later On,

Houston! Project Croatia has been finalised, and the dispatch sent to Limun.

@ Limun - Meaning I'll PM you the .zip rather than clutter this space up.  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List