Icy Phoenix

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: What Happened In The Last Years In This Forum? 

Easily done.

I'm not at my PC right now either. As soon as I get to one I will gladly share what I have found.

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

The theme are changes on this forume

GrasenySend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I downloaded icy phoenix because i need test some things, because in my work the Labor Union has no website and it has a lot of information, only a gmail account but is necessary more information and communication with the workers because is a new group of people even i recommended this software.

hope someone continues this at least to be able to answer questions or security patches.

Greetings.

chernandez79Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

chernandez79 wrote: [View Post]
I downloaded icy phoenix because i need test some things, because in my work the Labor Union has no website and it has a lot of information, only a gmail account but is necessary more information and communication with the workers because is a new group of people even i recommended this software.

hope someone continues this at least to be able to answer questions or security patches.

Greetings.

Hi Chernandez

It's a little slow around here but is to be expected now days with social media and all. But none the less, we are still around. Many a great sites out there built on IP. I had a spare couple hours a few months ago and went surfing the net looking at IP sites and dang there are some nice ones still in full swing now days.

I hope this package is what you are after and enjoy using. If you need any help or have questions, please feel free to ask. I'm sure if you can ask it, it has been asked. I urge you to give our wonderful search feature a go before posting. if no such luck on search, ask away. I'll be more than happy to help in any way that I can. I am a relative newbie to IP but have built a few sites with it thus far. So if I can, I will answer anything able to.

Take care!

Ray

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

mort wrote: [View Post]
Hi Cristianita,

That's a fair enough question.

Icy Phoenix has more or less gone to being just a hobby for MG since Social Media has come into the game and with that forum software virtually just died, and this place is no exception Douche plain-pied. The current version is the last and there won't be any more development done with it.

As for help around here - It's very scarce as MG spends very little time here and Informpro is much the same - And they are about the ONLY two that really know anything about IP.

As for myself - I just hang around the place and help where I can and remove the spammers, but I stopped coding and looking at/playing with forums some years ago and these days I struggle to know where anything is any more - So I couldn't really be counted on if it's a difficult one to solve.

As you say you would need a lot of help - I really would recommend you switch to something else like phpBB3 where at least they do have active support and on-going development.

I think that the forum is always present, even if there are these damn interactive social networks that flood the web.

cathpeti46Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List