Icy Phoenix

Decent Payment Gateway

Decent Payment Gateway

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Decent Payment Gateway 

Anyone know of a decent payment gateway that works good with Icy that is NOT paypal? I had a very bad experience with them and wish to stay away. HelterSkelter did as well at Integramod. He got his bank account cleaned out ... literally.

Just curious.

Have a good evening guys.

MWE_001 - View user's profile Send private message  
MWE_001 [ Sat 27 Aug, 2016 05:07 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Decent Payment Gateway

Comments
Post Re: Decent Payment Gateway 

It's really strange that PayPal can be wiped out because of a donation plugin.

If that is really the case, it is a PayPal API critical bug... since you don't need to provide any password to my plugin.

Maybe he used the wrong plugin...

Did he ask @PayPal what really happened?

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Sun 28 Aug, 2016 12:36 ]
Post Re: Decent Payment Gateway 

It's been a long time ago MG> I can not be sure exactly what happened to be honest and frankly speaking, I can't be sure it came from any Integramod or paypal addons. His account might have simply been hacked for paypal. I know they hit him for several hundred dollars one time then the next day tried to hit him again for another 6 or 700$. He contacted paypal and reported it as fraud and they refused to stop payment. So he tried to alter his bank account info to stop the payments and they wouldn't allow him. he had to go to his bank to close his account.

He never warned us to not use paypal plugins or mods for integra, he simply said be very careful and told us all his story and why. Maybe I can dig up an old archive link over there and get further info. Like I said, it was a very long time ago. Integramod 1.4.1 had only just been released so I am guessing 2006 or so.

MWE_001 - View user's profile Send private message  
MWE_001 [ Sun 28 Aug, 2016 22:19 ]

HideWas this topic useful?