Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post When I Share Some Post Of My Forum In Facebook, Doesn't Appear The Thumbnail Image, Just Text And The Link 

Well, as I said, when I share a new post on Facebook doesn't show any images of my post, just appear the title, and the link.

I was looking for some solution in internet, and some guy recommended something about meta tags, or something like that. But I don't know anything about this, at all.

Could you help me? I need Facebook to show the thumbnail images of my forum posts, without the need for me to upload the images from my computer.

Nice to say hello to everybody!  

CristianitaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: When I Share Some Post Of My Forum In Facebook, Doesn't Appear The Thumbnail Image, Just Text And The Link 

Hi Cristianita,
Facebook is the same as Youtube.

If you want to add a thumbnail, then you would most likely have to upload the original snapshot to their album or whatever they use?

Aside from that, this question would be better asked at Facebook?

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: When I Share Some Post Of My Forum In Facebook, Doesn't Appear The Thumbnail Image, Just Text And The Link 

Yes I believe this is a Facebook API issue. A Plugin I use on one of my WordPress websites has the exact same issue is one does not know how to use the Facebook system to the fullest. It is a PITA if you ask me.

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List