Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Link Nav Bar 

hi
I need to change the forum link from the navigation bar but I don't know on which file and where it is.
The bar with: home  forum  news  profile   login  
Thank you

i put image but i dont' see it

puntaecliccacomSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Link Nav Bar 

Hi,

These links are hardcoded in templates/default/overall_header.tpl and/or in templates/default/nav_header.tpl (I don't remember off the top of my head which is used where).

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

HideSimilar Topics

Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. How To Add Link At Top aqpoyo Old Support Topics 1 Wed 22 Aug, 2007 15:47 View latest post
Artie
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Link dxlwebs Old Support Topics 0 Thu 06 Sep, 2007 18:50 View latest post
dxlwebs
No new posts Will Add New Link bosss Old Support Topics 7 Sat 17 Nov, 2007 19:52 View latest post
bosss
No new posts Link To Activity Mod Mjay08 Old Support Topics 8 Tue 02 Dec, 2008 19:55 View latest post
Mjay08
No new posts Replace "title Of News" Link By ... abbat Old Support Topics 0 Mon 06 Jul, 2009 15:23 View latest post
abbat

Permissions List