Thank You

Subject: Thank You
thanks for the Birthday E-mails guys but did i really need to receive 9 e-mails exactly the same?

yep i got 9 e-mails exactly the same wishing me a happy birthday?

Subject: Re: Thank You
Imagine how friendly we are :LOL:

Now serious...
Thanks for reporting, this site is running a pre-release test version of the new IcyPhoenix system at the moment, which might be the reason for this possible bug.

I've set my test account here to be celebrating tomorrow in the hope I can confirm what you tell us, I'm sure MG will look into this as soon as possible ;)

LOL cool i am pleased i could hepl and reminded me that IcyPhoenix was still going might just try it out in the near future again cheers

Had B-Day last Monday, and only received ONE mail.

IMHO, it´s working like it should

You're right Spydie, I can't reproduce this either ..just now received 1 email on the test account. (maybe Yahoo messed up?)

Hagz if you're going to give IcyPhoenix another try, focus on the announcements thread, the release candidate of version 2.0 is expected soon :wink:

cheers will do maybe just a glitch they were all sent within an hour of each other (i mean an hour apart)

i ended up with 12 of them in the end LOL

Page 1 of 1