Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Critical Error: Could Not Open ./../templates/prosilver_ip/prosilver_ip.cfg 

Hi Im upgrading my ip to latest, iv done all the required steps and everything has been done successfully but when I do /install/install.php im getting this Critical Error, anybody know how to solve this?  

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
Critical Error

Could not open ./../templates/prosilver_ip/prosilver_ip.cfg

DEBUG MODE

Line : 2452
File : functions.php

batmanSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Critical Error: Could Not Open ./../templates/prosilver_ip/prosilver_ip.cfg 

I guess templates/prosilver_ip/ is not there since you deleted the templates folder (according to the manual)

I'm not sure why it's doing this and if uploading prosilver_ip would be the correct way to fix this TBH

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Critical Error: Could Not Open ./../templates/prosilver_ip/prosilver_ip.cfg 

Thanks Joshua203, i uploaded all the files within the ip_20120728_20086 pack and just kept the parts in relation to the upgrade procedure.
Just looked in the templates and as you say there is no prosilver_ip template, so I guess download that and ftp it to ip and it should find it LOL its just there's nothing about this in the instructions i.e. doesn't mention anything about requiring the template prosilver_ip?

Ill try that thanks

batmanSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Must have something to do with your default theme settings?
But like I said .."I'm not sure", I mean should all this be reset by some action during install or what?

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

@batman

database_update.php is supposed to remove the old theme table(s) and create new tables with only the defaults in the package.

Did you run "database_update.php"

Or was that run "install.php" to complete the conversion?

It's one or the other?  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List