Icy Phoenix

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Where To Report IP Bugs? 

I see you are trying to move LINKS FORUMS, I'll have a go... can you try moving regular forums just to make sure it's not related to something else?

WAMP is fine as well.

Regarding your cinematography, you may want to take a look here: http://camstudio.org/

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Ill have a look at that link to cam studio. Thanks!

And I am also trying to move regular forums as well but only showed the redirect links as my wife was getting tired of holding up her iPhone to record. out of the 20 or so forums I have as well as 2 redirects, the 2 redirects will not move and I have 3 regular forums that will not move as well.

I followed the same procedures to try and get the regular forums to move as I did the links including clearing all cache. And I verified the same issue on my WAMP server.

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Well fellas, as far as those forums moving and the arrows not working, Something was clashing bad with something. I installed a plugin or two and I had 3 pages go all white on me. No code was being parsed. I cleared cookies cache, cache on site, xtreme styles cache and nothing.

I got mad at the whole situation and downloaded all my files and database and deleted everything from my server. I reinstalled and started from scratch and now the arrows work as supposed to and the forums move where I want them to by using the drop down menu when creating the forums.

So problem solved I guess. Not sure why but I'll gladly take it!

And Luca, thanks for that camstudio link! I like it. Much easier to use than OBS and does not lag my PC down like OBS.

Back to topPage bottom

Can you please tell us which pages went blank?

I always do dev on a forum with all plugins enabled, so I'm interested if we can find a few more bugs..:)

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I lost my memberlist page, the staff page as well, Ummmm I lost the Public Profile page as well. I know there was another in there but I failed to make good notes.  

I will say this, I had the downloads, blogs, activity, cash, KB, album, chat, links. Then instead of doing a backup knowing everything was good, I did not backup files or database and installed Guestbooks, Sudoku, and Donations. I then hit F5 to refresh ACP and then cleared the cache. Went to main site, pages are now gone.

I really wish i could tell you more. I did not take good notes like I did with activity and cash and the others I worked on.

Back to topPage bottom

I see, thanks... Not sure sure :(. Those work on my local setup, obviously...

If it's just a local board, I'd like an access (or a copy) to investigate. Or more server errors...

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I looked at all server logs and there was no errors at all. I had error reporting set to all and turned on in php.ini and no errors were reported on the pages either. Let me see what I can do with the files for you. This one was not a localhost it was on a live productions server, but not a live production site. It was only a stomping ground. I'll see if I can get them together for you. I'll have to obviously change my database user and pass.

Give me a bit on this. Wife just got home and the house just got real busy  LOL

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

HideSimilar Topics

Permissions List