SOLVED Fixed And Solved Tags

Subject: Fixed And Solved Tags
Is this little feature that you have built in here to mark threads as solved or fixed, is that proprietary to IcyPhoenix.com or is that fancy little ditty built in to the system? That is really awesome. If not that is cool was just curious more than anything. That is pretty dang nifty!

Subject: Re: Fixed And Solved Tags
It should be in the next release. Currently in GIT.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Fixed And Solved Tags
I forgot I had said something about it before and Luca gave me an answer. It was not a direct question but in idle chat really. That must have been a medicine day obviously because I never recalled talking about it. I actually just found the thread not 10 minutes ago. :oops:

It is a awesome feature though. I really like it.

Subject: Re: SOLVED Fixed And Solved Tags
I'm glad you like it... I have almost recoded the old "Quick Title" MOD from scratch... current GIT version is the same running on this website... so almost everything you see here, you have in that version. Only custom website sections are missing.

I have just found a small bug on this feature... so please wait to update to GIT version. :mri:

Oh yeah not a problem at all. I got time. :-)

Page 1 of 1