Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Album Plugin Missing Images After Update 

Fellas please forgive me if this has been beat to death already.  I searched and could not find this very issue.

I downgraded a Integramod to phpBB and then upgraded it to IcyPhoenix. However, during the install.php options, it has one for fixing users and album images. I must say it did a bang em' up job fixing up the user folders in each folder for the images, but it actually deleted all the images. I never put them where they belonged.  

How can I fix this without dragging and dropping each individual image into its respective folder while getting the info from the database? That is just to much effort for 140 images. Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance either way.

Ray

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Album Plugin Missing Images After Update 

I need to reinstall an older Icy - that is, something that has the album mod - and try to upgrade again to see where it goes wrong.

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Not sure if this info helps or not but the Integramod 1.4.1 does not run the latest FAP. So not sure if that effects the upgrade process or not. It still uses the older Full Album Pack 1.2.3

Back to topPage bottom

Not sure, TBH.. I'd like MG's opinion on this one, he knows FAP best.

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Yeah he is the man with the plan that's for sure.

I was able to fix it one time before my moving images back in to the folders image by image. This time it is not working. Not sure why.

I have plenty of other stuff to do on the site in the mean time. I'll hold off on any efforts album wise in hopes to hear from MG on this one. It has me baffled that's for sure.

**EDIT**

I think I figured out where it went awry.

There is a possibility I ran the update for the album twice? When I uploaded a test pic it put the image in the database as my userid/imagename.jpg ( 608/0723d3fba5c2368fc399abf2ebf948fd.jpg )

When I look in the database at the images that were converted it is shown as userid/userid/imagename.jpg ( 608/608/0723d3fba5c2368fc399abf2ebf948fd.jpg )

I'm not sold on the fact that I ran the update script twice. I might have, but don't think I did. I was real careful. But at any rate, that is where the issue lies as far as images not showing up even after I move them back in the files 1 by 1. I am still not sure why they got deleted to begin with though. So one issue figured out, another to go.  

Back to topPage bottom

The script should work fine if you have proper installation of FAP and proper settings on folders.

Did you try to process on a local setup?

I ran it several times in the past, and I'm sure it worked... let me know how I can be more helpful.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

I have since got the website online and running very smoothly. The man loves his new Icy Phoenix install. rather than mess with it on a live website, I will try it out on a fresh brand new WAMP server and start out with a integramod site and upgrade it to icy phoenix exactly as I did with his website.

The permissions could be a issue. I am not real sure. I did the upgrade on a windows stack 9WAMP) which we know we can not chmod then it  got uploaded to a regular linux box for hosting.

When the voncertor was ran for the album, in the database for the file name, the image was saved as for example  608/608/287635483292.jpg <----- this is wrong. It should only have been saved as 608/287635483292.jpg obviously 608 being the userid/imagename.jpg

As far as the images getting deleted, I think you might be on to something with permissions.

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List