Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Group Colors On Index 

Ok fellas, last question for the night.

On forum.php I can get my admin color red to show, but no other admin and moderators colors will not show.  

screenshot_29

As you can see, the circled one will not change. Now I know I set them up properly because if I click on a category and view the viewforum.php they show just fine  

screenshot_30

Cleared cache again and again. Think I might still be stuck in cache and need to do a adm/erc.php and clear cache?

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: FIXED Group Colors On Index 

Ok so a couple days later this fixed it self. I have the worst case of cache issues I have ever saw on any computer.

I have pushed every button on the keyboard known to all developers and cleared cookies on machine as well as deleted temp internet files and all right down to clearing sessions and cache in the adm/erc area.  

I love cache but for developing, not so much. it makes life rough. So to anyone else with this issue, I promise it is not Icy Phoenix, it is cache.

Back to topPage bottom

Icy Phoenix should manage cache automatically, emptying it when needed... but there could be some bugs...

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

I can agree with that surely. However, I am not sure if it is a package issue to be exact. Recall my up and down arrow issues as well in the ACP? And recently I was in charge of building 2 bootstrap html and css websites and I had MAJOR issues with cache on those as well. I used every hot key combo known to man and nothing cleared my cache. So that is why i am thinking this color thing might have been on my end after all.

I created the groups and colors and no changes as my images indicated. I cleared everything out including sessions and cache via the adm trick and nothing. I came back a day or 2 later, fixed! So not sure but I belive it is my PC.

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

HideSimilar Topics

Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Username Colors wingzfan Old Styles Topics 2 Wed 31 Oct, 2007 21:19 View latest post
difus
No new posts Playing With Groups Colors Mighty Gorgon English Chit Chat 13 Tue 30 Sep, 2008 10:23 View latest post
Vortex
No new posts Colors And Groups Vortex Old Support Topics 4 Tue 30 Sep, 2008 17:37 View latest post
Vortex
No new posts Group Colors Not Rendered? Sarakin Old Styles Topics 2 Sun 05 Apr, 2009 17:18 View latest post
Sarakin
No new posts ProSilver And Icy Theme Colors gearhead Old Styles Topics 2 Tue 18 Aug, 2009 00:55 View latest post
gearhead

Permissions List