Icy Phoenix

FIXED How Can I Make It So That The Member Of A Group, Have Access To One Forum?

FIXED How Can I Make It So That The Member Of A Group, Have Access To One Forum?

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post How Can I Make It So That The Member Of A Group, Have Access To One Forum? 

Hi! I apologize because many posts   but I have many questions  

I've just created a new group (New Arrival, or Recién Llegado), with 0 posts. My intention is this member had to introduce himself before start to post; the next group is "User" or "Usuario" with 1 post and more. So when the newcomer is introduced, he will be able to post in the rest of the forum.

The problem is I cannot find where configure this permission, because even I've created this group, it doesn't show in this area:

no_grupo

¡Shalom!

I'm so sorry! I found the answers using the search thanks!!

Cristianita - View user's profile Send private message  
Cristianita [ Mon 11 Sep, 2017 03:57 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Comments
Post Re: FIXED How Can I Make It So That The Member Of A Group, Have Access To One Forum? 

Post is marked as FIXED, did you fix it?

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Tue 12 Sep, 2017 21:29 ]
Post Re: FIXED How Can I Make It So That The Member Of A Group, Have Access To One Forum? 

I think so, look at the edit:

Quote:
I'm so sorry! I found the answers using the search  thanks!!

Informpro - View user's profile Send private message  
Informpro [ Tue 12 Sep, 2017 21:51 ]

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Post is marked as FIXED, did you fix it?
Yes, MG!! Thanks!!

Cristianita - View user's profile Send private message  
Cristianita [ Wed 13 Sep, 2017 19:23 ]

HideWas this topic useful?