Icy Phoenix

SOLVED The Search Appears With Text-align: Left And Some Forums Have Different Width Than Others In Vista Pink Style

SOLVED The Search Appears With Text-align: Left And Some Forums Have Different Width Than Others In Vista Pink Style

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post The Search Appears With Text-align: Left And Some Forums Have Different Width Than Others In Vista Pink Style 

Hi, God bless you!!

I was all day trying to edit the Vista Pink Style, but I noticed that Search Parent Block text appears on the left, instead of on the center.

Besides, two forums are wider than the rest of forums. I'll show you:

I uninstalled the style trying to fix it, thinking that I made a mistake; but still the problem.

Could you find the source of the problem?

My forum is
Spoiler: [ Show ]

Last edited by Cristianita on Tue 19 Sep, 2017 22:01; edited 1 time in total 
Cristianita - View user's profile Send private message  
Cristianita [ Thu 14 Sep, 2017 07:23 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Comments
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Re: The Search Appears With Text-align: Left And Some Forums Have Different Width Than Others In Vista Pink Style 

Well, this problem seems to be of this specific style. So this problem is solved, because I changed my default style    Thanks!

Cristianita - View user's profile Send private message  
Cristianita [ Tue 19 Sep, 2017 21:59 ]

HideWas this topic useful?