Icy Phoenix

Every Topic In The Portal Shows How Many Comments Does It Have. But This Link Doesn't Work.

Every Topic In The Portal Shows How Many Comments Does It Have. But This Link Doesn't Work.

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Every Topic In The Portal Shows How Many Comments Does It Have. But This Link Doesn't Work. 

The link from the portal:
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
http://elcaminocorrecto.com.mx/index.php?topic_id=53

The topic link in the forum:
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
http://elcaminocorrecto.com.mx/iquestpor-qu-acute-no-te-conviene-celebrar-el-halloween-ni-el-d-acute-a-de-muertos-vf19-vt53.html

So when I pick the link from the portal, nothing happens, the page goes to the top, that's it. The topic doesn't open, the comment doesn't appear.

Do you know if this is normal? Is it supposed to work like this?

Cristianita - View user's profile Send private message  
Cristianita [ Thu 02 Nov, 2017 04:13 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Comments
Post Re: Every Topic In The Portal Shows How Many Comments Does It Have. But This Link Doesn't Work. 

It's a leftover of the old News code... I will change the link to the topic, same link which is in header of every news topic.

Thanks for reporting.

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Sat 04 Nov, 2017 10:44 ]
Post Re: Every Topic In The Portal Shows How Many Comments Does It Have. But This Link Doesn't Work. 

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
It's a leftover of the old News code... I will change the link to the topic, same link which is in header of every news topic.

Thanks for reporting.
All right, Luca... Do I have to do something after you change the link?

Cristianita [ Sun 05 Nov, 2017 04:59 ]

No you'll just need to update Icy Phoenix with the final code.

Mighty Gorgon [ Sun 05 Nov, 2017 17:54 ]

No you'll just need to update Icy Phoenix with the final code.
It sounds very easy... for you      When the code was ready, please, tell me how can I update the forum  

Cristianita [ Sun 05 Nov, 2017 18:28 ]

I'm waiting...  

Cristianita [ Sun 06 May, 2018 01:18 ]

It is fixed in the current GIT version... Maybe we can make a new release with all fixes.

Mighty Gorgon [ Thu 17 May, 2018 22:39 ]

It is fixed in the current GIT version... Maybe we can make a new release with all fixes.
Ok... What it means, then?  

Cristianita [ Fri 18 May, 2018 02:47 ]

Hi,

It means the code is fixed, but it has not been packaged yet. We'll make sure everything works and publish a new one, so you can upgrade Icy Phoenix with the new fixes :).

Informpro - View user's profile Send private message  
Informpro [ Sat 19 May, 2018 15:35 ]

Informpro wrote: [View Post]
Hi,

It means the code is fixed, but it has not been packaged yet. We'll make sure everything works and publish a new one, so you can upgrade Icy Phoenix with the new fixes :).
So I've to wait your news about upgrade my forum, right?

Cristianita [ Sat 19 May, 2018 22:45 ]

Hi, God bless you, guys!

Cristianita [ Sat 18 Aug, 2018 19:06 ]

HideWas this topic useful?