Icy Phoenix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: How To Edit Picture? 

No,  I'm not (yet) using Icy Phoenix, but still using phpbb 2.0.22. Never wanted to migrate to phpbb 3 since I had several mods that made my forum almost completely spam free. Just discovered Icy Phoenix, sounds interesting, but have to discover more of it to see if I want to migrate.
And no, the code isn't already there, otherwise I wouldn't need this mod.
On the other hand, I'm a bit confused about the version I'm using. As far as I'm aware of, I'm using the Clown version of Smartors Album. Downloaded it most probably early 2007 from phpbbhacks.com at a time smartors site was down.

PeterSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: How To Edit Picture? 

Oh... that is the reason...

Last FAP version for phpBB should be 1.4.1 I then stopped developing that for phpBB and only continue the development for Icy Phoenix.

So you have currently three alternatives (among the others):
  • Trying to guess yourself where to edit the code with your current Album + Clown version
  • Trying to install latest FAP for phpBB (even if it is not supported any more)
  • Trying to update your phpBB 2 to Icy Phoenix, which is still supported...

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List