Icy Phoenix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: FAP For MX-Publisher CMS 

OryNider wrote: [View Post]
Quote:
a) it is possibile to have the files of the 2.7.6pl2? I'm looking for these files to controle with win merge the mod I had made.

No, the only files witch we wtill have are for a unstable woraround 2.7.8 version witch will never work for what you try to do. This is couse we moved to new website.

You can send me by e-mail the mod or module you did and I will see if can be ported to 2.8.3 or 3.0.0 Beta 2.

The problem is that I can't remember the mod I did. I think was only for home page tpl, but ?im not sure, this is why I want to winmerge files. I'm going to look another time if I can find in the back up hard disk.

But if I don't consider mod and I installal new file of 2.7.8 and then 2.8.3 I can use database of 2.7.6pl2 to upgrade?
I think I can remade the mod, but restart with data is not so simple  

Quote:
Quote:
b) If I upgrade to mxp 3 beta, then will be simple to upgrade to the stable version?

If you upgrade to 2.8.3 will be simple to upgrade to stable version and you will have most of modules working.

If you upgrade to Beta 2 with phpBB2 backend will be easy to upgrade to stable version, but if you plan to upgrade to phpBB3 you will probably need the script witch is converting all tables to UTF-8, dependind witch php/mysql extesions will detect phpBB. Plus there are many modules now who are not upgraded for latest Beta, but mx_smartor FAP will work with any version of backend.
The last idea is to have phpbb3, that is more usefull for me.
Thanks

giorgioinfoSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: FAP For MX-Publisher CMS & PhpBB3 

Check out http://mxpcms.sourceforge.net/

This is the location were I maitain version 2.7.x, 2.8.x and 3.0.x of MXP-CMS.

For now they can be dowloaded direct from the sf.net project page.

OryNiderSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List