Icy Phoenix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: FAP Module For MxBB-Portal 

I've modified the code a bit for RSS and integrated it in FAP... it is working here the new version!

Thank you very much OryNider, for your code and suggestions. I really appreciate.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

What you do with album_jupload couse it's a more nicer feature and is more easyer to port? I know that when you add a feature that is "new tehnology" like rss, is not required to change the main version not sure if java upload is in the same category but is not "old tehnology".

OryNiderSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

OryNider wrote: [View Post]

What you do with album_jupload couse it's a more nicer feature and is more easyer to port? I know that when you add a feature that is "new tehnology" like rss, is not required to change the main version not sure if java upload is in the same category but is not "old tehnology".

At the moment I keep it switched off... I may have a test when I'll be back from my vacations.

Can you help me in integrating it in FAP without wasting too much time?

Thanks.

Back to topPage bottom

I integrated album_jupload in your Icy Phoenix development version. Now I whait for you to test it and do same changes to normal FAP when you will have time.

ScreenShots:

Browse:

juploadbrowseqc3

Upload:

juploaduploadbf0

Import:

juploadimportingzk8

Finished:

juploadfinishedqk8

Back to topPage bottom

i'm very intressted in the jupload. Can you show how you've integrated the jupload in the album

[edit]: sry i haven't saw that you plan to add it to the FAP sry

SorrenSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks OryNider, there is a new beta version under test with your modifications (with just a couple of small fixes by me). After my vacations I may consider to release a new FAP as well.

Thank you for your time and hard work. I really appreciate.

Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

So were is the beta version? I'm currios about the fixes ...

Last edited by OryNider on Thu 09 Aug, 2007 10:28; edited 1 time in total 
Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

So were is the beta version? I'm currios about the fixes ...

The beta version is in the private section... you should be able to access there and download and test it.

I can't remember the small things I fixed... I only remember there was a $mx_root_path and the template wasn't mg_themes compliant... but in any case you did a great job, and it tooks me only few minutes to review the files and port them.

Thank you again.

Back to topPage bottom

This was released officialy now here.

Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

We have upgraded FAP for MXP3 and now works with standallone backend, phpBB2 and phpBB3.

The release notes are here.

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: FAP For MX-Publisher CMS 

Thanks OryNider for the update.

Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

We have upgraded FAP for MXP3 and now works with standallone backend, phpBB2 and phpBB3.

The release notes are here.

Uhm... I stayed away from my site administration for large time.
I have a site with phpbb 2.0.23, mxbb 2.7.6pl2, FAP 1.4.1

For you it will be possible to have a site based on phpbb3 and FAP with a resonable level on importe dates (photos, etc?). Or it is simple to restart by zero?

giorgioinfoSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

If you have FAP 1.4.1 in forums it's a little harder, you will have to backup the phpbb_smartor_ tables, rename them to mx_smartor_ in a dumped text file, then delete all _smartor_album_config and _smartor_album_sp_config from that text file will all data releated to this two configuration tables. Then copy the upload folder to local pc.

Then make fresh install of MXP 3.0.0 selecting phpBB3 wile install (it's recomandated that you have mysqli extesion enabled before you install phpBB3) and after you installed new mx_smartor FAP 2.9.x wich is now awaylable for all backends you import the dumped text file with the above modifications and re-upload the upload folder in modules/mx_smartor/upload/ were you should chmod 777 all subfolders.

If you have mx_smartor 1.4.1 as module inside mxbb 2.7.6pl2 then upgrade mxbb to mxp 2.8.x/2.8.3, upgrade all modules includin mx_smartor to latest version, then upgrade mxp again to latest 3.0.0 Beta and convert phpBB2 to phpBB3, then in AdminCP you can try switch to phpBB3 to see if works. Here you can have some minor issues with the schema on some 3rd party servers.

You can contact me on mx-publisher or msn were you can send me a database backup and I can upgrade it on my local server were I do such all the time.  

Back to topPage bottom

If you have FAP 1.4.1 in forums it's a little harder, you will have to backup the phpbb_smartor_ tables, rename them to mx_smartor_ in a dumped text file, then delete all _smartor_album_config and _smartor_album_sp_config from that text file will all data releated to this two configuration tables. Then copy the upload folder to local pc.

Then make fresh install of MXP 3.0.0 selecting phpBB3 wile install (it's recomandated that you have mysqli extesion enabled before you install phpBB3) and after you installed new mx_smartor FAP 2.9.x wich is now awaylable for all backends you import the dumped text file with the above modifications and re-upload the upload folder in modules/mx_smartor/upload/ were you should chmod 777 all subfolders.
I have FAP as a phpbb mod. I will try this way, I hope to be enable (I'm not expert). You are very kind for your help.

Quote:
If you have mx_smartor 1.4.1 as module inside mxbb 2.7.6pl2 then upgrade mxbb to mxp 2.8.x/2.8.3, upgrade all modules includin mx_smartor to latest version, then upgrade mxp again to latest 3.0.0 Beta and convert phpBB2 to phpBB3, then in AdminCP you can try switch to phpBB3 to see if works. Here you can have some minor issues with the schema on some 3rd party servers.

I have 2 questions: a) it is possibile to have the files of the 2.7.6pl2? I'm looking for these files to controle with win merge the mod I had made. b) If I upgrade to mxp 3 beta, then will be simple to upgrade to the stable version?

Thanks!!!

giorgioinfoSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: FAP For MX-Publisher CMS 

Quote:
a) it is possibile to have the files of the 2.7.6pl2? I'm looking for these files to controle with win merge the mod I had made.

No, the only files witch we wtill have are for a unstable woraround 2.7.8 version witch will never work for what you try to do. This is couse we moved to new website.

You can send me by e-mail the mod or module you did and I will see if can be ported to 2.8.3 or 3.0.0 Beta 2.

Quote:
b) If I upgrade to mxp 3 beta, then will be simple to upgrade to the stable version?

If you upgrade to 2.8.3 will be simple to upgrade to stable version and you will have most of modules working.

If you upgrade to Beta 2 with phpBB2 backend will be easy to upgrade to stable version, but if you plan to upgrade to phpBB3 you will probably need the script witch is converting all tables to UTF-8, dependind witch php/mysql extesions will detect phpBB. Plus there are many modules now who are not upgraded for latest Beta, but mx_smartor FAP will work with any version of backend.

Back to topPage bottom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List