Icy Phoenix

FAP SUPPORT - Help Needed Moving Images Out Of OTF Into A Catagory

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post FAP SUPPORT - Help Needed Moving Images Out Of OTF Into A Catagory 

I am new to FAP and am having a few problems. The first of which I would like to address in this post. I am unable to transfer my images out of the OTF gallery into a catagory in the public Gallery. I select the folder name in the OTF dropdown at the top of the screen then I select the catagory I want to transfer the images to at the bottom of the screen. Then I click go, Iget a message telling me that my images have been transfered correctly. But when I go to the catagory the images are not there. I have spent some time researching this problem on this forum. And have done all suggested troubleshooting. All upload directories and subdirectories have been changed to 777, all htaccess files have been deleted and all code code has been accounted for. what I have found is that the problem is a premissions issue with the directory I uploaded. When I changed the directory from 755 to 777 the OTF Image transfer works.  How can I set it so that all images placed in the OTF directory will take on the premissions of that directory 777.  

Thanks for your time and help

tronview - View user's profile Send private message  
tronview [ Thu 07 May, 2009 22:49 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Comments
Post Re: Help Needed Moving Images Out Of OTF Into A Catagory 

it might be a hosting issue tha will not let your folders stay chmodded to the right setting..

DWho - View user's profile Send private message  
DWho [ Mon 11 May, 2009 23:12 ]
Post Re: Help Needed Moving Images Out Of OTF Into A Catagory 

SPAM - REMOVED

cocosan - View user's profile Send private message  
cocosan [ Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:11 ]

HideWas this topic useful?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1