Icy Phoenix

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: NUKE LADDER 

im having a problem where i get the message 'Table 'doctera_phpnuke.nuke_mapgroups' doesn't existTable 'doctera_phpnuke.nuke_mapgroups' doesn't exist' when i try to add maps. does anyone have any ideas as to why this would be happening?

i cant add a game as all that i get is 'No games have been created in the database.' am i supposed to enter data into the db 1st?

all in all im realy having problems getting the whole thing up and running as i cannot find a good tutorial anywhere

Im a bit new to the whole php thing, just trying to get my whole head around it LOL  

Thanks for the help in advance

docteraSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

What forum software are you using.?
What version of NukeLadder are you playing with?

Back to topPage bottom

Sorry lopalong i was away for a little bit. Thank you for all your help. Im going to do some more work on this. Atleast as much as my ability can handle. LOL. Ill post back with some more possible fixes for this program and FAQ's to add

redrumm101Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Nukeladder is somewhat now designed to be easier to be dropped into other systems.

There are a few things you will have to do. The first thing I would do is create a section in integrate.php for icy and maybe a index/config file to make it blend. (if you haven't already)
It's old code guys and could probably use some work. Originally made for php-nuke, then ported to other systems as requested.
Guys are welcomed to make use of it and redistribute free of charge. Just request you keep a link back somewhere in there so people can find the source code.
I haven't done any updates in quite awhile, have a full-time job now and online video has been more of an interest.
If you guys need a hand my email is , I might be able to help you out, time permitting.

EmericaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi Emerica,

Thanks for your input, and your offer to help if possible.

We've got this thing running at the basic level and working on a live site, but me not being a gamer am not sure of what parameters are required to bring it into full operation. On the other hand, my offsider knows the game params, but gets a bit stuck with the coding - I think?  

Icy Phoenix is unlike most other forum software as it is a hybrid of code that doesn't suit one or the other phpBB versions. And for the better I hope!

I think that I can fix up most of the code, and all the other bits and pieces like the email code etc, as Icy uses different table structures and vars etc.

But what I would like some help with, is that someone who knows the core code and how the thing is supposed to work in the first place, to download Icy Phoenix and install the last "Latest" patched Upload of NL and give it a buzz. Then I think we could go on from there.

There really isn't much left to do - - Knowing what is left to do is the problem.  

Thanks!

Lopa.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List