Icy Phoenix

Beta: Troll Mod For Icy Phoenix

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Beta: Troll Mod For Icy Phoenix 

I've had to laugh at what this does - - - - -      

But it does also need someone else to test it, because it's Sooooooo Painful for one person to do all the testing.

It's also something I wouldn't use on my worst enemy - Well, not unless he was also a pain in the butt!

And I could nearly swear that MG had this in place for some of us with the last server he was using!

Grrrrrrrrrr!

Give it a spin as a troll-user, and if it passes all expectations; I'll release it as a MOD.

Download: -> Troll Mod for Icy Phoenix

BTW, I renamed / recoded the instructions for miserable_user.php and renamed it to auth_validate.php because IF there are timeout's, the error message gives the game away by stating "Blah Blah" in miserable_user.php

I was going to call it ctracker_something.php - But thought maybe those files get enough complaints now!  

And I've only posted the code here if MG wants to run an eye over it before this is officially released - The install is also in the .zip

Spoiler: [ Show ]

Edit: Missed some changes. File updated.

Edited by Guest, Tue 27 Oct, 2009 07:26: Why is it when you post something - Something's Missing?

Inactive User [ Tue 27 Oct, 2009 05:39 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Comments
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Re: Beta: Troll Mod For Icy Phoenix 

Download Link has been changed.  

Inactive User [ Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:22 ]

HideWas this topic useful?