Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Enable HTML Only For Admins ( & Mods ) [updated] 

Hello,

I was searching for something like that when I found ( after many searches ) this topic. As it was something I found useful, I thought it could be great to adapt it to the latest version of IP.
First of all, Thanks to the author, Zuker, for his mod. I just adapted his own mod ( wasn't difficult at all ).

Well that's just a little mod but I hope it will help some guys.

PS : I did not check the code of Zuker but it seems right because I tested it on my board with some other mods and I had nothing wrong.

PsĀ² : If someone could check if everything is right ( in the code ) and is secured, it would be fine, thx.

EDIT : I just modified a bit the code of Zuker : after some lessons in php, I just compiled his code to make it faster.

Changed :
Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. #  
  2. #-----[ REPLACE BY ]--------------------------------------------  
  3. #  
  4. # If you want to allow only Administrators to use HTML on your board,  
  5. # find ( in the following part ) :  
  6. #      if ($userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN || ($userdata['user_level'] == MOD) && ( $is_auth['auth_mod'] ))  
  7. # and replace by :  
  8. #      if ($userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN) && ( $is_auth['auth_mod'] ))  
  10. // Mod for ALLOW HTML to Admins and Moderators - This Mod esclude HTML code for Users and Anonymous - BEGIN  
  12. if ($userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN || ($userdata['user_level'] == MOD) && ( $is_auth['auth_mod'] ))  
  13. {  
  14.      // Set toggles for various options  
  15.      if ( !$board_config['allow_html'] )  
  16.      {  
  17.          $html_on = 0;  
  18.      }  
  19.      else  
  20.      {  
  21.          $html_on = ( $submit || $refresh ) ? ( ( !empty($_POST['disable_html']) ) ? 0 : true ) : ( ( $userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS ) ? $board_config['allow_html'] : $userdata['user_allowhtml'] );  
  22.      }  
  23. }  
  24. else  
  25. {  
  26.      if ( !$board_config['allow_html'] )  
  27.      {  
  28.          $html_on = ( $submit || $refresh ) ? ( ( !empty($_POST['disable_html']) ) ? 0 : true ) : ( ( $userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS ) ? $board_config['allow_html'] : $userdata['user_allowhtml'] );  
  30.      }  
  31.      else  
  32.      {  
  33.          $html_on = 0;    
  34.      }  
  35. }  
  36. // Mod for ALLOW HTML to Admins and Moderators - This Mod exlude HTML code for Users and Anonymous - END  

TO :
Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. #  
  2. #-----[ REPLACE BY ]--------------------------------------------  
  3. #  
  4. # If you want to allow only Administrators to use HTML on your board,  
  5. # find ( in the following part ) :  
  6. #     $userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN || ($userdata['user_level'] == MOD)  
  7. # and replace by :  
  8. #     $userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN)  
  10. // Set toggles for various options  
  11. // Mod for ALLOW HTML to Admins and Moderators - This Mod esclude HTML code for Users and Anonymous - BEGIN  
  12.      if ( !$board_config['allow_html'] )  
  13.      {  
  14.          $html_on = 0;  
  15.      }  
  16.      elseif ($userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN || ($userdata['user_level'] == MOD) && ( $is_auth['auth_mod'] ))  
  17.      {      
  18.          $html_on = ( $submit || $refresh ) ? ( ( !empty($_POST['disable_html']) ) ? 0 : true ) : ( ( $userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS ) ? $board_config['allow_html'] : $userdata['user_allowhtml'] );  
  19.      }  
  20. // Mod for ALLOW HTML to Admins and Moderators - This Mod exlude HTML code for Users and Anonymous - END  

HTML for Admins.rar
Description: Mod HTML for Admins 
Download
Filename: HTML for Admins.rar
Filesize: 1.81 KB
Downloaded: 106 Time(s)

YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Enable HTML Only For Admins ( & Mods ) [updated] 

Thanks, I will make things easier in the new package for those who wants to do this...

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List