Reply with quote Download Post 
Post [Bugs Various] RC1 - Sudoku 

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
sudoku.tpl

Change </td> to </th>

<th>{HOW_TO}</td>
        <th>{STATS}</td>

Find:

<td><a name="grid"><span class="gen">{GAME_INFO}</span></td>

Change To:

<td><a name="grid"><span class="gen">{GAME_INFO}</span></a></td>

Find:
            <div style="text-align:center;" style="display:none;" id="submit_sk">

Change To:

<div style="text-align:center; display:none;" id="submit_sk">

################################

functions_sudoku.php

Find X 4 and close:

border="0">

#####################

lang_sudoku.php

Close &copy

'Sudoku_Version' => 'Sudoku Mod Version %s &copy Majorflam 2005 - Latest Game Pack Installed: Pack %s',

Reduces 84 "Warnings" to "0" and the game still plays Ok!

Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: [bugs Various] RC1 - Sudoku 

I hate to be a nuisance in reporting anomalies in .tpl and .php files for the benefit of MG and then see them drift through the General Help and not be moved to the Bugs forum after at least "Someone" has confirmed the bug(s).

If it's too much trouble to confirm and / or move them to the Bugs Forum so that MG wont miss them before the next release - Then I shall stop wasting my time doing it.

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: [bugs Various] RC1 - Sudoku 

Confirmed and moved to bug forum

IcyPhoenix UK is off-line permanently due to lack of time to update mods.
if anyone is interested in my templates I will upgrade them to Icy 2.0.

DWhoSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: [Bugs Various] RC1 - Sudoku 

Lopalong wrote: [View Post]
I hate to be a nuisance in reporting anomalies in .tpl and .php files for the benefit of MG and then see them drift through the General Help and not be moved to the Bugs forum after at least "Someone" has confirmed the bug(s).

If it's too much trouble to confirm and / or move them to the Bugs Forum so that MG wont miss them before the next release - Then I shall stop wasting my time doing it.

Thanks Lopa... you are not a nuisance... you are helping a lot by providing both problems and possible solution.

I really appreciate.

Thanks for doing that, and please continue in doing it.

Feel free to use the new Bugs Tracker section for reporting bugs. I will check them and then answer there.

The system doesn't allow multiple replies... so if you need to discuss Bugs, we still need to use the forum, where I prefer all discussions to remain.

Thanks.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks MG,

It was only a wake up call for someone to move it.  

But the bug tracker sounds like a good idea and should avoid this sort of thing in future.

I've got an interesting one at the moment that needs to be confirmed against another site using RC1 (Not IP.COM). Don't know, will bug-track it when I can confirm it.

Back to topPage bottom

Thanks, let me know.

P.S.: Bugs Tracker supports BBCode... this means that also supports attachments BBCode...

Back to topPage bottom

Thanks,

The bug I was chasing I put in bug-tracker - "search block". But I see it's not a bug, so it must have another reason to be coded like that. ?

Maybe "Stand-Alone" CMS?

BTW, I like the the clean "Yes, no, fixed and whatever" in the BT - Makes it a hell of a lot easier to keep up with what's happening, whether they are bugs or not.

PS: I don't want you wasting time explaining to me why things are or are not bugs no matter what the reason; because sometimes you are going to get things posted that look like there's something wrong, even if it's not.

Back to topPage bottom

Thanks,

The bug I was chasing I put in bug-tracker - "search block". But I see it's not a bug, so it must have another reason to be coded like that. ?

Maybe "Stand-Alone" CMS?

The only reason is that you may want to show something which is not the "Site Name" in the search block... that is the only reason!

BTW, I like the the clean "Yes, no, fixed and whatever" in the BT - Makes it a hell of a lot easier to keep up with what's happening, whether they are bugs or not.

Thanks, feel free to suggest improvements to that section...

PS: I don't want you wasting time explaining to me why things are or are not bugs no matter what the reason; because sometimes you are going to get things posted that look like there's something wrong, even if it's not.

Civil discussion is always positive in my opinion. It is not time wasting if we can in some way improve our knowledge.

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List