Black Pearl Annoucment Mod

Subject: Black Pearl Annoucment Mod
I currently am running a Phpbb 3.04 board with the Black pearl style form here. I love the Style, but i was wondering if there is an announcment mod for it. I would like to have the ablilty to create a annoucments based on Guest /registered users that is customizable form the ACP. Is there one out there for Black Pearl ? As you can probably tell i am a total noob wiht this. here is the h**p://instigatorsinc.net i am talking about

Subject: Re: Black Pearl Annoucment Mod
We don't really develop MODS for phpBB3 here besides the ones you see already here. Icy Phoenix is based on phpBB2. If there is a Site Announcement MOD created for phpBB3, I'm sure it's posted somewhere on phpbb.com.

I will say that there is a [MOD] ACP Site Announcement Centre built for Icy Phoenix available here.

This MOD would require you to be running Icy Phoenix instead of phpBB3, though.

If you are interested in using Icy Phoenix, follow this link to help you compare features of phpBB2, Icy Phoenix, and phpBB3:

http://www.icyphoenix.com/features.php

Page 1 of 1