Icy Phoenix

Calendar

Calendar

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Calendar 

I am using Black and Rainbow pearl on Board 3 portal with MySQL 5.  I have been having fun integrating a few mods into this and have learned a lot about coding and SQL.

First off, Great Job on both of these, I would never have figured this out.

Now for the question, I like the calendar you have here, is it ported to Black and Rainbow Pearl?  I am looking for a calendar like it that someone can click on the mini calendar and it will go to a larger one that events can be added to.

I have tried handyman's to no avail and though both Black and Rainbow do have a lot in common with Prosilver, Prosilver has a lot more .css files in the theme directory that are referenced by a lot of mod's during installs.

Any ideas on a Calendar that can be used to add and remove events would be greatly appreciated.

As for what the site is being used for, a gaming guild site and the calendar would be for scheduling events in the game.

tring2200 - View user's profile Send private message  
tring2200 [ Thu 07 May, 2009 23:59 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Calendar

Comments
Post Re: Calendar 

Hi,
unfortunately I have no code for integrating calendars in Black or Rainbow Pearl.

If you have the code for integrating it in subSilver, then you can apply the same code to them... only few things are different respect to the original subSilver code.

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Sat 16 May, 2009 22:22 ]

There are two specific .css files in Prosilver that are not in Black or Rainbow Pearl: colour.css and buttons.css  when changes are called for in these, any ideas which files I should make these changes in?  (trying to install calendar 0.0.8 from phpbb)

Thanks

Tim

tring2200 - View user's profile Send private message  
tring2200 [ Tue 02 Jun, 2009 19:57 ]

Black Pearl has only stylesheet.css all changes should be performed to that file.

What is bad is that proSilver uses different classes from subSilver 2 (which is the base for my templates), so porting something from proSilver to subSilver is not that easy... but if you have a basic knowledge of CSS and HTML you may have a try and see what happens.

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Fri 12 Jun, 2009 08:32 ]

HideWas this topic useful?