Icy Phoenix

Size And Buttons

Size And Buttons

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Size And Buttons 

first congratulations for the excellent subject. I am with the following ones you doubt:
 - how to arrange the edge when reading the post? this exceeding the delimited field of the site
 - the buttons estao not appearing? I have the translation of butoes and estao as the same name of language of the forum (pt_br), to put does not appear. tks

th_tmeaphp

*problems with buttons decided. it was lacking to the archive imagenset inside of the folder of translated buttons. please they help me with the size of the forum in the reading of topics
i change this and body forum is ok, no result of viem the new post
<!-- DEFINE $MG_GLOBAL_WIDTH = '100%' -->

ticos - View user's profile Send private message  
ticos [ Sat 29 Aug, 2009 02:51 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Size And Buttons

Comments
Post Re: Size And Buttons 

Do you have a link to check that please?

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Sat 29 Aug, 2009 11:14 ]
Post Re: Size And Buttons 

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Do you have a link to check that please?

I do not have one link why I am testing in localhost before placing on line. this everything soon (forum, categories) only lacking this configuration of body in the reading of post

* sorry for edit

I found the problem:) it this in the legend of the buttons of the bar of the topic (to add favourites person or thing, next topic…) I modified in my folder of languages the archive viewtopic.php " to add favoritos" e the forum if adjusted correctly. " wanted to also modify the legends; to show next topico" e " to show topic anterior" where I modify?

ticos - View user's profile Send private message  
ticos [ Sat 29 Aug, 2009 22:09 ]

HideWas this topic useful?