SOLVED fap.css And phpBB

Subject: fap.css And phpBB
hello again, the combination of the lexiconpopup(modified) and FAP.css is causing me 30 css warnings :shock:

now i made 3 colourchanges to FAP.css to get rid of the warnings, but when i wanted to see what i changed a question popped up ... where is it used in phpbb ? is it used at all?
am i correct to think i need to install full album pack first to be using it?

all these warnings had something to do with auto xml (wich might be used in the js part of the lexicon popup ...just guessing here) and the 3 changed FAP colours

cheers, ...Joshua203

Subject: Re: Fab.css And Phpbb
You can kill FAP.css and remove the reference to it from stylesheet.css.

Unfortunately I left that file there even if not needed.

Subject: Re: Fab.css And Phpbb
well i ll leave it where it is, for now it s not causing the errors anymore and i changed the colours just slightly as far as i know, i might need it in the future anyway :mryellow:

anyway it clears up my question ...thanks MG :wink:

Edit: as far as i understand now (after reading a bit more) FAP-mod is not and will not be for phpbb3 so i will remove the css and the import@ after all ...thanks

Subject: Re: [SOLVED] fap.css And phpBB
Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
Edit: as far as i understand now (after reading a bit more) FAP-mod is not and will not be for phpbb3 so i will remove the css and the import@ after all ...thanks

Wise choice! :P

Page 1 of 1