Icy Phoenix

     
 


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Colours 
 
hi guys am running black_pearl  wondering you know when u make new forum.
and u put description underneath. how can i change the colour of description?
 



 
fangedaxaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
Next time please post under "phpBB 3 MODS And Styles" because if I remember right you are using phpBB and NOT IcyPhoenix

Topic moved
 




____________
TheSteffen
Often SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
IcyPhoenix German Support
 
TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
TheSteffen wrote: [View Post]
Next time please post under "phpBB 3 MODS And Styles" because if I remember right you are using phpBB and NOT IcyPhoenix

Topic moved


i would if it gets awnsered
 



 
fangedaxaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
fangedaxa wrote: [View Post]
i would if it gets awnsered

That is not the right way  

Anyway, can you post a link to your site.
 




____________
TheSteffen
Often SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
IcyPhoenix German Support
 
TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
in my humble opinion .. this allready was explained in private in more than one way, i ve explained how a class refers to the stylesheet and also pointed you to colourizeit
 




____________
www.DutchaGoGo.com (development/under construction ...Forever?¿?)
 
Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
in my humble opinion .. this allready was explained in private in more than one way, i ve explained how a class refers to the stylesheet and also pointed you to colourizeit


this is my site  http://www.fang.host-4u.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

and sorry joshua but colourize it may be good for some but not me i only want to change the white descriptions under each forum  LOL

if you could poinmt me to the part that needs changing in stylesheet css
 



 
fangedaxaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
I am using IP but I am quite sure it is

OPEN black_pearl/theme/stylesheet.css
FIND
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
p.forumdesc
{
padding-bottom: 4px;
}

REPLACE WITH
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
p.forumdesc
{
padding-bottom: 4px;
color: #ABBBFA;
}


Or maybe you can insert such code in the forum desc
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
[color=#AACCEE]rules and regulations[/color]

 




____________
TheSteffen
Often SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
IcyPhoenix German Support
 
TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
TheSteffen wrote: [View Post]
I am using IP but I am quite sure it is

OPEN black_pearl/theme/stylesheet.css
FIND
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
p.forumdesc
{
padding-bottom: 4px;
}

REPLACE WITH
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
p.forumdesc
{
padding-bottom: 4px;
color: #ABBBFA;
}


Or maybe you can insert such code in the forum desc
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
[color=#AACCEE]rules and regulations[/color]


thanks stefan it worked i think LOL is there a colour code page somewhere with all the colours on?
sratch that stefan i found it on google

problem solved and stefan thanks bud
 



 
fangedaxaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Colours 
 
http://www.icyphoenix.com/bbcb_mg_cp.php
 




____________
TheSteffen
Often SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
IcyPhoenix German Support
 
TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 


Display posts from previous:    

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You can download files
You cannot post calendar events


  

 

  cron