Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Problems Adding Style 

Hello folks!  

I need some help because quite frankly i'm an idiot when it comes to trying to add phpbb styles. I've been following a guide on how to install skins and i am trying to add the we_universal style for my board, which is a phpbb3 version.

I've downloaded the skin and and unzipped the files via WinZip and i've downloaded FileZilla, the next stage according to the guide is to.

Quote:
upload the directory with the style to your board's server. Make sure that the directory you upload to the server's styles contains the template, theme and imageset directories

I don't know what my board server is called (it's probably something really obvious!) or how to access the directory through FileZilla, so can someone please help and tell this numpty what the board server is and how i proceed from here on how to adding the style?

I've tried this for days and i've had no luck, so i would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

BlackWhiteMagicSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Problems Adding Style 

BlackWhiteMagic wrote: [View Post]

I don't know what my board server is called (it's probably something really obvious!) or how to access the directory through FileZilla, so can someone please help.

I think you need to start here?

http://forum.filezilla-project.org/

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Problems Adding Style 

BlackWhiteMagic wrote: [View Post]

I don't know what my board server is called (it's probably something really obvious!) or how to access the directory through FileZilla, so can someone please help and tell this numpty what the board server

You might have a look at your server control panel for FTP acount data.

somehow, you must have installed your board.

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List