Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post
Post Problems With The Change Styles 

I already am here again: Then I have a problem with the styles, since I have several installed, icy phoenix, aqua gloss and aphrodite (adapted), and cannot change them. If change from my profile or menu of navigation the style that I want to see, always remains the same one, and I must clean cookies of the navigator and the forum (and it breaks) to be able to see the style that I have changed, and some times nor gets to change. I would like to know how I can cause that the style changes automaticamente as it happened with phpBB XS 058. Thanks:
Address: www.foronintendo.com
Version: Icy Phoenix
Servidor: Pago (amen.es)
Update: From 058 phpBB raised XS
Plantillas (not installed, since the change from a group to another one does not work since I have said): Icy phoenix, ktm, aqua gloss and aphrodite (adaptation).

Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. En español:  
  3. Ya estoy aquí nuevamente:  
  5. Pues tengo un problema con los estilos, ya que tengo varios instalados, icy phoenix, aqua gloss y aphrodite (adaptado), y no puedo cambiarlos. Si cambio desde mi perfil o desde el menu de navegacion el estilo que quiero ver, siempre se queda el mismo, y tengo que limpiar cookies del navegador y del foro (y cache) para poder ver el estilo que he cambiado, y algunas veces ni llega a cambiarse. Me gustaría saber cómo puedo hacer que el estilo se cambie automaticamente como ocurría con phpBB XS 058.  
  7. Gracias:  
  9. Direccion: www.foronintendo.com  
  10. Version: Icy Phoenix  
  11. Servidor: Pago (amen.es)  
  12. Actualizacion: Desde phpBB XS 058  
  13. Plantillas subidas (no instaladas, ya que no funciona el cambio de una plantilla a otra como he dicho): Icy phoenix, ktm, aqua gloss y aphrodite (adaptacion). 

Descarga desde: www.icyphoenix.com
Idiomas instalados: Espa?ol e Ingl

ParadisSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List