Icy Phoenix

Links To Forum [solved]

Links To Forum [solved]

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Links To Forum [solved] 

Some user have this problem: They click in a link that send to download seccion or library, but they are sent to forum. Not all user, only a bit one. What is the problem? any idea? some permission? I don't understand it

Last edited by Aexo on Fri 20 Apr, 2007 19:01; edited 1 time in total 
Aexo - View user's profile Send private message  
Aexo [ Sat 14 Apr, 2007 12:44 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Links To Forum [solved]

Comments
Post Re: Links To Forum 

Aexo wrote: [View Post]
Some user have this problem: They click in a link that send to download seccion or library, but they are sent to forum. Not all user, only a bit one. What is the problem? any idea? some permission? I don't understand it

Can you post some examples?

Do you have URL REWRITE enabled?

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Sun 15 Apr, 2007 21:03 ]

Example? Imposible.

I'm testing. I register with a user with this problem, but I work in perfetly. He redirect to home. I cuestion to server (sotem.es). I hope found a solutions because there are more user with this problem. A user with this problem is Argentino with firefox 2.0.0.3 and windows xp sp2. In internet explorer the same problem.

Edit-

A example!! We are 2 admin. He created a 'Go to ACP' in the menu. He can go in. This link redirect me to index page.

I'm going to activate URL REWRITE!

Aexo [ Sun 15 Apr, 2007 21:18 ]

OH Yeah!! Mighty Gorgon. You are my god!

I spoke with a user with this problem and he said me that It's Working perfectly. I need more confirmation from more user.

'Go to ACP' don't workin in me, but I'm happy if work in my user.      

PD: I don't write solved in Subjet. When I have confirmatios from more people I'll put in, ok? Thanks

Aexo [ Sun 15 Apr, 2007 21:33 ]

HideWas this topic useful?

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1