Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post [RC3] - Icy Phoenix 1.0.14.14 - Bugs Tracker 

Hi.

Feel  free to post here posible icy errors & bugs

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: [RC3] - Icy Phoenix 1.0.14.14 - Bugs Tracker 

After upgrade, There is a global block in home. In the CMS Control Pannel the setting of global pannels in home are no

Sorry for my bad English

Sorry for my bad English

Italy: World Football Champion

eDogSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

CMS > 3_columns > edit > enable global block set to OFF

sonoangeloSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks a lot. Tomorrow I upgrade my site online

Sorry for my bad English

Back to topPage bottom

A little issue

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?t=1757

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

yes don't work yet  

sonoangeloSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

i have this error, i have applied the chmod settings, but not work
i have Fedora Core 2, Apache 2, i have spanish and english lang, but spanish not show error, and have the same chmod for english, any idea?

Files & Folders Permission
CHMOD 777
CHMOD 777
../cache    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_attempt_counter.txt    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_blocklist.txt    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_debug_mode.txt    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_malformed_logins.txt    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_spammer.txt    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_worms.txt    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../files    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../files/album    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../files/album/cache    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../files/album/med_cache    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../files/album/wm_cache    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../files/posted_images    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../files/thumbs    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../images/avatars    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../logs    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../pafiledb/uploads    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../pafiledb/cache    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../pafiledb/cache/templates    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../pafiledb/cache/templates/ca_aphrodite    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../pafiledb/cache/templates/mg_themes    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
CHMOD 666
CHMOD 666
../includes/def_themes.php    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../includes/def_tree.php    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../includes/def_words.php    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions
../language/lang_english/lang_extend.php    Error Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server and has the correct CHMOD permissions

Some errors occur while verifying CHMOD permissions. Before going to next step, please make sure that all files/folders of the installation package exist and they have the correct CHMOD permissions, otherwhise Icy Phoenix could not run correctly.

pd: other error

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 235

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 235

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_main.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 236

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 236

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_main_settings.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 237

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_main_settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 237

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_admin.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 238

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 238

thanks!

dakotaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Zuker wrote: [View Post]
A little issue

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?t=1757

I'll check this...

dakota wrote: [View Post]
i have Fedora Core 2, Apache 2, i have spanish and english lang, but spanish not show error, and have the same chmod for english, any idea?

I think it isn't a bug... you missed to upload some files... and by the way the message states that cannot check the CHMOD, so if you have manually applied the permissions, you can go on with the installation anyway.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]

I'll check this...

dakota wrote: [View Post]

I think it isn't a bug... you missed to upload some files... and by the way the message states that cannot check the CHMOD, so if you have manually applied the permissions, you can go on with the installation anyway.

Hello
I have download the file ip_20070506_101414_rc3.zip
unzipped and copy to web server with CP
the chmod no report any error

[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 cache/
chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_attempt_counter.txt
chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_blocklist.txt
chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_debug_mode.txt
chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_malformed_logins.txt
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_attempt_counter.txt
chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_worms.txt
chmod 777 files/
chmod 777 files/album/
chmod 777 files/album/cache/
chmod 777 files/album/med_cache/
chmod 777 files/album/wm_cache/
chmod 777 files/posted_images/
chmod 777 files/thumbs/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_blocklist.txt
chmod 777 images/avatars/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_debug_mode.txt
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_malformed_logins.txt
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_spammer.txt
chmod 777 pafiledb/
chmod 777 pafiledb/uploads/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 ctracker/logfiles/logfile_worms.txt
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 files/
chmod 777 pafiledb/cache/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 files/album/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 files/album/cache/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 files/album/med_cache/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 files/album/wm_cache/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 files/posted_images/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 files/thumbs/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 images/avatars/
chmod 777 pafiledb/cache/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 logs/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 pafiledb/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 pafiledb/uploads/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 pafiledb/cache/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 pafiledb/cache/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 pafiledb/cache/templates/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 pafiledb/cache/templates/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 777 pafiledb/cache/templates/mg_themes/
chmod 666 includes/def_themes.php
chmod 666 includes/def_tree.php
chmod 666 includes/def_words.php
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 666 includes/def_themes.php
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 666 includes/def_tree.php
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 666 includes/def_words.php
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 666 language/
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 666 language/lang_*/lang_extend.php
chmod 666 includes/def_words.php
[root@dakota foro]# chmod 666 includes/def_words.php
[root@dakota foro]#

but in this moment i have this error

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 235

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 235

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_main.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 236

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 236

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_main_settings.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 237

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_main_settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 237

Warning: main(./../language/lang_english/lang_admin.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 238

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/raid/subdominios/www/html/foro/install/install.php on line 238

if change to spanish languaje the error persist...
i have deleted and copy all and the same error...

regards

Back to topPage bottom

Are you sure this file is there?

Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php 

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Are you sure this file is there?

Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php 

[root@dakota foro]# ls -la language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php
-rw-rw-rw-  1 root root 20468 may  3 20:03 language/lang_english/lang_bbc_tags.php
[root@dakota foro]#

yes... strangle? :S

Back to topPage bottom

It thinks Firefox 3.0a4 is Mozilla 5.0

tonyf12Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

I have this error in this page: http://fpf.helloweb.eu/rules.php
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function color_group_colorize_name() in /users/f/p/f/fpf/public_html/blocks/blocks_imp_recent_topics.php on line 134

^^ Thanks

FexysSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Fexys wrote: [View Post]
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function color_group_colorize_name() in /users/f/p/f/fpf/public_html/blocks/blocks_imp_recent_topics.php on line 134

^^ Thanks

I haven't this problem. Try to upload the files

Sorry for my bad English

Back to topPage bottom

eDog wrote: [View Post]
Fexys wrote: [View Post]
Quote:

^^ Thanks

I haven't this problem. Try to upload the files

I have uploaded the files and follow the instructions for update

FexysSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List