Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Problema Phpbb Xs (0.58) Per Poi Passare A Icy... 

ciao a tutti questo è il mio primo post in questo forum, spero di aver scritto nella sezione giusta...

come da titolo vorrei passare a icy e attualmente uso phpBB XS !

ho un problema da qualche giorno mentre ottimizzavo il db di "xs" e sistemavo le ultime cose prima di passare a icy... mi si è bloccato il forum con una bellissima schermata bianca che non dice nulla. (un altra volta mi era capitato ma andando a eliminare "/forum/includes/def_tree.php" in un attimo avevo risolto... questa volta nulla da fare)

ora qualcuno di voi ha qualche idea a riguardo ?
passerei a icy da zero ma avrei circa 90 mega di DB da non perdere!

grazie per avermi ascoltato

firefoxSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Problema Phpbb Xs (0.58) Per Poi Passare A Icy... 

1. This is the english support site for Icy Phoenix. You are in the wrong place.
  2. There is no longer any official support for phpBB XS as no-one is working on the project.

EDIT: Passing it through google translate gave this:
translated by translate.google.com wrote: 
hello to all this is my first one post in this forum, hopes to have written in the just section… as from tito it I would want to pass icy and currently use phpBB XS! I have a problem from some day while I optimized the db of “xs” and arranged the last things before passing me icy… is blocked the forum with the
wtf is up with google wrote: 
beautifulst one shielded white woman who does not say null. (an other time was capitato to me but going to eliminate” /forum/includes/def_tree.php "
in a moment I had resolved… this null time to make) hour someone of you has some idea to care? I would pass to icy from zero but I would have approximately 90 mega of DB not to lose! thanks in order to have to me listened

It didn't do a great job but do you mean you want to upgrade to icy.

tonyf12Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Problema Phpbb Xs (0.58) Per Poi Passare A Icy... 

ne riparliamo su icyphoenix.it

we talk about it on icyphoenix.it

CLOSED    

hplSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List