Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post
Post Cpu With 1.1.7.22 

hello
I use Icyphoenix 1.1.7.22 RC1. When I actuallizated to it, I had to activate limit_memory_php 16M in htacces file.  My web server was HSphere.
Now, my server changed me to CPanel 11 and When you try access in a category, you have a "error 500".
"limit_memory_php 16M" don't work in CPanel (error 500 in all web) but I can activate it in a php.ini
My server tell me that I consume a lot of CPU. You can see the log file here:
Mon Jan  7 09:41:23 2008: '/usr/bin/php viewforum.php ' (Exe: php [/usr/bin/php], Script: '/home/username/public_html/viewforum.php', Domain: www.elitemoviles.net, Request: '/motorola-rosa-vf79.html', Accessed from: 66.249.**.***) - of  has used 98 %CPU
Mon Jan  7 09:42:29 2008: '/usr/bin/php viewforum.php ' (Exe: php [/usr/bin/php], Script: '/home/username/public_html/viewforum.php', Domain: www.elitemoviles.net, Request: '/motorola-rosa-vf79.html', Accessed from: 66.249.**.***) - of username has used 101.2 %CPU
Mon Jan  7 09:43:35 2008: '/usr/bin/php viewforum.php ' (Exe: php [/usr/bin/php], Script: '/home/username/public_html/viewforum.php', Domain: www.elitemoviles.net, Request: '/motorola-rosa-vf79.html', Accessed from: 66.249.**.***) - of username has used 101.4 %CPU

In my log server problem, I can see this code:
[Mon Jan  7 11:06:44 2008] [error] [client 80.**.***.***] File does not exist: /home/elxuan/public_html/500.shtml
[Mon Jan  7 11:06:44 2008] [error] [client 80.**.***.***] Premature end of script headers: /home/nameuser/public_html/viewforum.php

What can I do to consume less cpu?
Should I go to RC2 with my web?
Can I degraded it to stable version?
Are there any problem in viewforum.php?

thanks alls

AexoSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List