Icy Phoenix

     
 


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! There Is A BLANK PAGE... 
 
Hi, I have a problem.

When I try to login in my forum, the page stays blank in the http://www.virtuared.com/login_ip.php link and I cant't to enter. I update and update the page but I can't.

The people who has unlogged and has tried to login again, they can't and happens the same error.

Before this, I didn't change anything of the configuration of the forum.
____________________________________-
Forum's URL: http://www.virtuared.com/
Icy Phoenix Version: 1.2.0.27c

Please friends, HELP!!!!!

THX
 



 
Last edited by franjavi-35 on Thu 20 Nov, 2008 23:23; edited 1 time in total 
franjavi-35Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
maybe you can try this .. i dunno
http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...ght=blank#p1144


BTW this "blank pages" are common this last few days  
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
Limun wrote: [View Post]
maybe you can try this .. i dunno
http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...ght=blank#p1144


BTW this "blank pages" are common this last few days  
I still have the problem.....there is no solutions?
 



 
franjavi-35Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
Have you thought about creating a test account we can use to try and log in with?

At the moment, I can see the log in form asking for a username and password.  I entered a random username and password and I got the usual incorrect log in screen.  The problem only happens when you actually log in?
 




____________
| Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt! |
Bipolar Disorder - Not good for you and definitely not good for everyone else.
 
ChaoticSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
Chaotic wrote: [View Post]
Have you thought about creating a test account we can use to try and log in with?

At the moment, I can see the log in form asking for a username and password.  I entered a random username and password and I got the usual incorrect log in screen.  The problem only happens when you actually log in?
No, the problem happens when you enter a correct password and username.

For example, try to enter with the nick "Franjavi_36" and the password "d597a7d4" this is a test account. Try to login you.

Please help...
 



 
franjavi-35Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
Take a look at this topic: How to deal with blank Pages or only header shown
 




____________
| Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt! |
Bipolar Disorder - Not good for you and definitely not good for everyone else.
 
ChaoticSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
Chaotic wrote: [View Post]
Take a look at this topic: How to deal with blank Pages or only header shown
I have seen but I don't know what I must to do exactly.....
 



 
franjavi-35Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
The links I'm about to post are links to direct possible solutions.

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...&p=11368#p11368

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...&p=11544#p11544

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...&p=27434#p27434
 




____________
| Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt! |
Bipolar Disorder - Not good for you and definitely not good for everyone else.
 
ChaoticSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! 
 
Chaotic wrote: [View Post]
The links I'm about to post are links to direct possible solutions.

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...&p=11368#p11368

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...&p=11544#p11544

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic...&p=27434#p27434
Any solution have solved my problem.:(:(:(

I have seen that new users can't register in my forum because the image of the CAPTCHA doesn't appears....I think that all that errors are becouse of some corrupt file....
 



 
franjavi-35Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! There Is A BLANK PAGE... 
 
now I have these warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/franjavi/public_html/language/lang_spanish/lang_main_settings.php:229) in /home/franjavi/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 344

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/franjavi/public_html/language/lang_spanish/lang_main_settings.php:229) in /home/franjavi/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 345

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/franjavi/public_html/language/lang_spanish/lang_main_settings.php:229) in /home/franjavi/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1718

I think that error are relacionated with my problems....

please help
 



 
franjavi-35Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! There Is A BLANK PAGE... 
 
franjavi-35 wrote: [View Post]
now I have these warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/franjavi/public_html/language/lang_spanish/lang_main_settings.php:229) in /home/franjavi/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 344

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/franjavi/public_html/language/lang_spanish/lang_main_settings.php:229) in /home/franjavi/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 345

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/franjavi/public_html/language/lang_spanish/lang_main_settings.php:229) in /home/franjavi/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1718

I think that error are relacionated with my problems....

please help


did you edited metatags in lang_main_settings.php ?
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: I Can't Login In My Forum, HELP PLEASE!!!!! There Is A BLANK PAGE... 
 
I have installed nold  lang_main_settings.php and i have solucionated all my problems...thanks friends.
 



 
franjavi-35Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 


Display posts from previous:    

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You can download files
You cannot post calendar events


  

 

  cron