Icy Phoenix

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: SOLVED - User Block Mod 

I shouldn't think it would be any problem - But did you check that DWho hasn't already done it and has it available on his site - Before you asked the question?

I also find it annoying that users suggest such things as "I will upgrade to 53 etc, so long as this MOD is available"  

You upgrade - Then I'll sure Mike will (if necessary) upgrade the MOD - WHEN HE FINDS THE TIME!

Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Lopalong wrote: [View Post]
I shouldn't think it would be any problem - But did you check that DWho hasn't already done it and has it available on his site - Before you asked the question?

I also find it annoying that users suggest such things as "I will upgrade to 53 etc, so long as this MOD is available"  

You upgrade - Then I'll sure Mike will (if necessary) upgrade the MOD - WHEN HE FINDS THE TIME!

yeah I did have a look on DWho site, I didnt see it so I posted the question on here..... I would also like to avoid downtime as well, so it only makes sense to upgrade and install the mods at the same time, I have installed the new software on the test area of my server, I now want to add the mods so I know everything works before I go live.  I have already installed 2 of your fantastic mods (Security Question and Urls) and all I think is left is the above mod as well as the 80% mod.

I always give praise to you guys as I think you all do a fantastic job, my site has had lots of positive feedback and I owe that to you guys..... so I am sorry if I offended or annoyed you....

n1cks21Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Then it would be appropriate for you to register at Mike's site and ask him if he would consider checking the MOD and upgrading it (if necessary) when he gets the time. Because pushing the issue ain't going to win you any friends.

MODS take a lot of work my friend - So does upgrading existing ones to IP v1.3* - And, you haven't even tested what you've got yet, (Even on localhost - which you should have) so you don't even know if it doesn't work.

Back to topPage bottom

my bad, I wrongly assumed that all previous mods wouldnt work on the new version. I will put my current mods on the new version and see what happens.

thanks for the info and sorry for wssting your time............

n1cks21Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List