Error Main(./language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php).... And More | Activity Mod

Subject: Error Main(./language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php).... And More | Activity Mod
Hi there,

Actuallly i have the x.xx.27c version, i have not installed the beta. But i have the mod activity (the games), yesterday i installed some games more for the portal and this errors appears:

Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. Warning: main(./language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhost/bloodstone.es/home/html/foro/includes/bbcode.php on line 107  
  3. Warning: main(): Failed opening './language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/vhost/bloodstone.es/home/html/foro/includes/bbcode.php on line 107  
  5. Warning: main(./language/lang_66/lang_bbcb_mg.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhost/bloodstone.es/home/html/foro/includes/bbcode.php on line 108  
  7. Warning: main(): Failed opening './language/lang_66/lang_bbcb_mg.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/vhost/bloodstone.es/home/html/foro/includes/bbcode.php on line 108 

Mi website is on server non-free, url: www.bloodstone.es, forum at foro.bloodstone.es. You can log in with this user:
login:Prueba
pass: prueba

I have tried this steps but i can´t find any solutions:

- Desintall the mod
- Re-install the mod
- Now i have desintall the mod
- Remove and up the directories of language (i have two languages, english and spanish)
- Remove caché foro (ftp)
- Up the all files of forum from my computer to the server again
- Find into the db something with lang_66
- Find into the db the language default, it´s spanish, but when you´re in the web within log in, the language is english.

Really i don´t know to make for fixing that problems, and i haven´t got in the server any directory Lang_66.
Yesterday, i had played one game and when "click for submit" the records appears thats errors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Subject: Re: Error Main(./language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php).... And More | Activity Mod
Have you checked this file excists

language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php

and if it does are you using another language file... if so set it to english and see if you recieve the same results...

Subject: Re: Error Main(./language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php).... And More | Activity Mod
DWho wrote: [View Post]
Have you checked this file excists

language/lang_66/lang_bbc_tags.php

and if it does are you using another language file... if so set it to english and see if you recieve the same results...

Aye, i changed the default languege to english and same error, and i checked this file and it doens´t appears into the ftp files.

I don´t know to to.

Upload this file again to your site from the install package...

Let me know

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well, i have to create a duplicate of lang_spanish and renaming it lang_66, now the portal runs good.
But i don´t understand why that errors :(

Page 1 of 1